Episode - 1 (Part - 2)

"It's good" Y/n's mom said as she and y/n eating Cheong-san restaurant chicken.

"Here, eat more" Her Mom said serving more rice.

"Mom I already eat more" Y/n said but her mom still served her.

"So, how is you study going?" Her mom asked.

"As usual...boring" Y/n said as her mom chuckled.

"But you are getting high grades" Her mom said.

"Yeah, so that I can make you proud of me" Y/n said as her mom smiled.

"But I still hate study" She said making her mom laugh at the same time someone ringed the doorbell.

"That must be Su-hyeok" Y/n said standing up.

"Call him inside" Her mom said as she nod and went to open the door.

Y/n opened the door as she saw Su-hyeok standing there with a smile on his face.

"Good morning" He said lightly pushing y/n inside so he can walking inside.

He walked into the house as he saw y/n's mom eating.

"Oh madam, good morning" He said bowing.

"Good morning Su-hyeok" she said. "Come eat with us"

"Don't need to call him. He'll invite himself" Y/n said walking towards dinning table as Su-hyeok and her mom laughed.

"Yah, come and eat fast it's getting late" Y/n said as he and she sat and started to eat.

"So Su-hyeok how is your study going?" Y/n mom asked.

"He always slept during class" Y/n said as Su-hyeok playfully glared her.

"Yah, that's because i'm smart" He said as the three laughed.

After few minutes of y/n and Su-hyeok bickering, they noticed it's time to go to school.

"It's time to go" Y/n said standing up and pulled her bag onto her back as Su-hyeok does the same.

"Bye mom" she said giving her mom side hug.

"Remember, i'm going out of town today so i'll late be careful both of you" Her mom said.

"Yeah, mom" She said started to walk towards the door.

"I'm serious. I have bad feelings so be safe" Her mom said.

"Don't worry madam, i'll take care of her" Su-hyeok promised her mom as she smiled and nodded her head.

"Bye mom"

"Bye madam" they said closing the door as they started to heading school.

They came on correct time so they don't need to run.

They are walking in the walking path and talking random things as they saw a group of bulling guys guiding a girl and a boy into a constructing building.

They both walked and stoped in front of the building and looked at each other.

"Go to class, i'll come late" Su-hyeok said as y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Leaving you alone with that bullies? Never" Y/n said started to walk towards the building but Su-hyeok grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Y/n they -----" Su-hyeok started but y/n interrupted.

"No"

"Y/n please--"

"No"

"Y/n ---'