Episode - 6 (Part - 2)

Y/n and Nam-ra ran to them and y/n grabbed Gwi-nam shoulder as Nam-ra grabbed his throat by her arm.

Two girls used their strength to pull Gwi-nam from the boys but Gwi-nam grabbed Nam-ra arm and bitted her as Y/n punched him hardly at his head. He pushed Nam-ra away.

"Nam-ra" Y/n shouted as Y/n tried to help her but Gwi-nam grabbed her throat and throwed her to the window side. Boys were still catching their breath.

"You little shithead" Gwi-nam cursed y/n grabbing her hair as the boys stood up.

"Leave her alone!" Su-hyeok shouted as the boys ran at him and throwed him out of the window.

Su-hyeok kneeled to y/n who covering her ears as Do-hwa went to Nam-ra who is scared by Gwi-nam bite, Do-hwa checked Nam-ra bite hand.

"You okay?" Su-hyeok asked helping y/n to stand up. Y/n nod as they went to Do-hwa and Nam-ra.

"You guys okay?" Y/n asked as they nod. Suddenly more footsteps started to approach them.

"Let's go. Hurry up" The four started to run as more zombies were following them.

They were running fastly as they saw their friends coming out of the classroom.

"Go in! Go inside!" Su-hyeok shouted as he gripping y/n's hand.

"They're coming" Do-hwa shouted as he is gripping Nam-ra hand.

They all went inside the classroom as they started to close the door.

"Hurry! The curtains" Everyone one closed the curtains as Nam-ra walked towards piano.

"There's a zombie there. It's caught under a piano, so it can't go anywhere" Cheong-san said as Nam-ra nod.

Everyone sat at the desk and trying to catch their breath.

"We can't... go to the roof?" Hyo-ryeong said as Y/n looked at Nam-ra.

"We're trapped again, aren't we?" Hyo-ryeong asked as Y/n sat next to su-hyeok.

"There are zombies out there, so... Let's just think a little" Su-hyeok said as Nam-ra sat down next to Do-hwa.

"This is so annoying"

Everyone catching their breath as Hyo-ryeong noticed Nam-ra hand.

"Hey" Hyo-ryeong called as she stood up from her place. "Hey, Nam-ra. What happened to your arm? That's a bite mark, isn't it?" Hyo-ryeong asked as everyone looked at Nam-ra and stepped away from her except Do-hwa, Su-hyeok and y/n.

Cheong-san grabbed the stand as Do-hwa stood infront of her, and Y/n and Su-hyeok went to them.

"No. That's not it" Do-hwa said.

"Move. Step back" Cheong-san said.

"That's not it, asshole" Do-hwa said to him then turned to Nam-ra.

"Tell him. You weren't bitten by a zombie" Do-hwa said looking at Nam-ra as she stayed silent. "Say something" Do-hwa said.

"Gwi-nam. He bit her. It wasn't zombies" Y/n said looking at everyone.

"Who?" Cheong-san asked.

"Gwi-nam. The bully" Su-hyeok said.

"Yoon Gwi-nam?" Cheong-san asked.

"Yeah" Dohwa answered.

"Nam-ra. Did Gwi-nam really bite you?" Cheong-san asked as Nam-ra nod her head slowly.

"Say it clearly" Cheong-san demanded.

"It's true" Do-hwa said as Cheong-san looked at him.

"Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies" Cheong-san said.