Episode - 1 (Part - 3)

"Hyeon-ju. Hey, Hyeon-ju. Hyeon-ju! Hey. What's wrong? Are you okay? Hey, Hyeon-ju. Is that blood?" Ms.Park asked holding Hyeon-ju as everyone stood around them.

"Ms. Park" She said without having any energy.

"Yeah, it's me. Do you recognize me?" Ms.Park asked.

"He grabbed me... The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up" She said.

"He locked you up?. The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan, huh?" Ms.Park asked as everyone whispered.

"He tied me up..."

"Let's go to the infirmary, okay?" Ms.Park said then turned to Nam-ra.

"Namra Make sure they study on their own. And please don't say anything to anyone until I come back and confirm the facts" Ms.Park said.

"Hyeon-ju. Can you get up?" Ms.Park asked

"I'll carry her" Su-hyeok said as y/n help him to carry Hyeon-ju.

"Can someone help him out, please. Here. Good. Okay" Ms.Park said as y/n, I-sak and On-jo help him.

"Go back to your seats!" She said as the five ran out.

"Guys, hold her still" Ms.Park said they ran in the hallway.

"Please help" Ms.Park said as they entered the nursing room.

"Put her on the bed. Please take a look at her" Su-hyeok put her in the bed as nurse came and checked her temperature.

"Her temperature is way too low. Here, hold it down so she doesn't kick it off" Nurse said as everyone tried to hold her but she growls at them.

"Call an ambulance right now. I'll give her a sedative and clean her wounds" Nurse said as the other hold her. Ms.Park called the ambulance.

"Too hot" Hyeon-ju mumbled.

"Hang in there, Hyeon-ju. Your temperature is a little too low" Ms.Park said.

"Too hot. I'm too hot"

"You're going to the hospital soon. We're all here for you, so don't worry, okay?"

"The science teacher gave me a weird shot"

"A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a weird shot?" Ms.Park asked as y/n and Su-hyeok looked at each other.

"He tried to kill me"

"Hey, Hyeon-ju, tell me what shot?"

"I'm gonna kill them all" She said tried bite y/n's hand as Su-hyeok pulled her back, then she tried to bite on-jo but others held her back.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ms.Park asked on-jo as nurse came back.

"Hold her down so I can give her the shot." She said the others hold her tightly.

"Okay. Just a minute, okay? Hyeon-ju. Just hang on" Ms.Park said as nurse gave her a shot which caused her to calm down.

"Okay. You guys go to your class" Ms.Park said turning towards the four students.

"Ms.Park, My mom works at the hospital, I think She'll come along with the ambulance. So can I stay?" Y/n asked as Ms.Park nod her head. Su-hyeok looked at y/n then turned to Ms.Park.

"I'll stay and help you" he said.

"Yeah me too, my father will come along too" On-jo said as Ms.Park said okay for the three to stay but I-sak went to the class.

After few minutes the ambulance came along with y/n's mom and On-jo father.

They rushed inside and took Hyeon-ju to ambulance.