Episode - 7

Y/n and Su-hyeok sitting at the teacher desk away from the group.

Y/n saw On-jo coming to them with camera as she smiled lightly at them.

"You guys can leave a message as well if you want to" Onjo said stopping in front of them.

"I don't really have anything to say" Su-hyeok said as On-jo handed camera to Y/n.

"I have" Y/n said as On-jo smiled and walked away.

Y/n turned on the camera and lifted it in front of her.

"Mom" She started as Su-hyeok looked at her. "You are right. Your bad feelings turned into reality. I hope your safe mom." Tears started to form in her eyes as Su-hyeok put his hand at her shoulder.
"And also mom Su-hyeok and i'm dating. He kept his promise mom he saved me more time" She said as Su-hyeok smiled at her. "I love you mom and you are best mom. I hope to see you again" She said as she stopped the camera and started to sob as Su-hyeok hugged her and comfort her.

Y/n relaxed and pulled away from Su-hyeok.

"I'll give the camera to Do-hwa and Nam-ra" She said as he nod and she walked towards them and stood in front of them.

"Here. Leave a message" She said as they both looked at her silently as she smiled at them.

"If you don't want to leave message you can record your precious moments" Y/n said as the chuckled at her.

"Nam-ra, We trust you" She said as Nam-ra smiled at her. Y/n handed the camera to Do-hwa and walked away.

"Do-hwa, I don't know why you're doing this" Nam-ra said looking at their tied hand.

"Because the others are really scared" Do-hwa said.

"And you're not scared?"

"Mm-mm"

"Why?" Nam-ra asked in curiosity.

"Because... I'm just not" He said.

"You know how I said I wanted to bite you earlier?"

"It's okay. It's in the past now"

"It felt like I was dreaming. You were just giving off such a beautiful scent"

"What kind of scent?" Do-hwa asked.

"I'm not sure. It was something that I had never smelled before. All I could think about was eating you. How much I wanted to bite you. Bite you and eat you. I only thought... Then I heard your voice suddenly saying... It was your voice that woke me up. You know you never called me by my name. It was always "Hey," or "Prez." It was the first time you said my name" Nam-ra said.

"I know. I was afraid you'd know... if I said your name" Do-hwa said.

"What?"

"That I like you" He said as she looked at her. " you're a perfect student. You get good grades. And you're so pretty" He said nervously as Nam-ra turned on the camera.

"Do-hwa. I like you" Nam-ra said as she lowered the camera and turned to him, then leaned and kissed her.

Y/n gasp as Su-hyeok looked at what she is looking at.

"Atlast, he confessed" Su-hyeok said as Y/n chuckled.

"I'm glad... to know before I die" Nam-ra said after pulled away as Do-hwa smiled happily.

"Hard situation brings us together" Y/n said as Su-hyeok smiled.

"You know when I know I like you" Su-hyeok asked as y/n looked at him and shook her head.