Episode - 9 (Part - 2)

Heavy came from the helicopter making them back as Su-hyeok put his a around y/n. Y/n felt safe in his arm. They both jumped in joy.

The soldiers came down through the rope and pointed the gun at them.

"Get down. All of you" one soldier said.

"Sir. Can you please help us?" Dae-su asked him.

"Face down on the ground! Get down!" Soldier said as Dae-su kneeled down, everyone one by one started to kneel.

They checked their temperatures as y/n realised Nam-ra temperature is low. She started to get panic as thw soldier checked hers and Su-hyeok.

"Temperature is 34.5. Providing a warming blanket" She heard them saw as she sighed in relief.

"You can get up now" The group stood up. Su-hyeok helped y/n stand as he kept her in his arms.

"Are you the only survivors?" The asked them.

"We don't really know. There are probably others" Cheong-san said.

"We're going down for a few minutes. Wait right here" The soldier said.

*Aren't you not gonna rescue us?"Ji-min asks them.

"Yes, we will. So don't go anywhere. Don't do anything. Just wait here. Understand?" He asks as everyone said yes.

Four soldier went down as after few minutes they hear gunfiring sound.

"We're gonna be okay" Su-hyeok said to Y/n as she nod her head. Su-hyeok kissed her head and kept close to him as the soldiers returned. The soldiers talked to themselves as he helicopter came back.

"We'll pull you up one at a time. Stay still even if you're scared. Okay?" The soldier said.

"You're not landing the chopper?" Ji-min asks him.

"We can't. It can get unstable. He's gonna pull you up, so don't worry" The soldier said.

"You can't go all at once, so let's go one by one" The soldier said.

"We can't all go?" Cheong-san asked him.

"We can take all of you, but it has to be one by one" The soldier said as On-jo send Ji-min first. Ji-min got tied by the rope and she went up.

"I think I'm going back down" Ji-min shouted as everyone noticed and startedd to shout.

They took the rope from Hyo-ryeong and pushed her to everyone and dropped Ji-min down and released from the rope.

"I wanna get out of here! Please, take me with you!" Ji-min shout as they pointed the gun at her. Su-hyeok hugged y/n close to his chest.

"Come on, sir!" Dae-su shout.

"W... Wait a second. What's wrong with you? We're fine. We're not zombies" Joon-yeong said.

"Please, just take me with you! soldier" Ji-min said.

"Stand back. Stand back, or we'll shoot" The soldier said pointing the gun at them.

"Stand back! All right team, get in the chopper" The soldier said.

"Wait a minute" Cheong-san said coming with On-jo.

"You can't even take a few of us with you?" He asked them as the soldier shooted the gun up. Y.n closed her ears making Su-hyeok hug her tightly.

"I'm begging. Please take just a few of us with you" Cheong-san said as tried to go front but the soldier again shooted up.

"Rescue us" Cheong-san said.