Episode - 11 (Part - 1)

"Oh, Dad," Onjo hugged her dad as everyone, one by one, came out. Then Dohwa closed the door.

Y/n sat on the grass, taking a breath to calm down, as Suhyeok sat next to her, putting his hand on her back to try to calm her down.

"Are you okay?" Su-hyeok asked, and she nodded her head, then looked up at him.

"Are you?" Y/n asked as he lightly smiled and nodded his head.

"And you kids, are you okay?" Onjo's dad asked. Everyone nodded their heads, still feeling sad for losing their friend.

Then Onjo's dad hugged Cheong Chan.

"Okay. Are you all able to run?" Onjo's dad asked everyone as everyone nodded.

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Good," Onjo's dad said, then turned and pointed in the direction. "Okay. If you go straight through the tennis courts and pass the construction site, you'll hit the mountain. If you cross the mountain and get to Yangdong--" Onjo's dad was telling them when suddenly a zombie growled at them and started to run towards them.

"Mr. Nam!" Cheong San called, and everyone quickly stood up while Onjo's dad ran to the zombie and broke its leg.

"Kids, run!" Onjo's dad said as everyone started to run. Y/n grabbed Su-hyeok's hand, not wanting to get separated.

Everyone saw the tennis court and entered it. Ha-ri was the last one to enter because she was shooting arrows at the zombies. Suddenly, a zombie jumped on her, making her lose her balance and fall to the floor.

Onjo's dad helped her and got into the court, then locked it.

"Run! Go! Run!" Onjo's dad shouted as everyone ran towards the other door, but then they noticed the zombies were surrounding them.

Hyo-ryeong fell down, and Y/n helped her to stand.

"We can't go out there. We can't go anywhere," Dae-su said as everyone looked around, seeing the zombies surrounding them.

"What should we do, Dae-su?" Wu-jin asked.

"Damn it," Mijin said.

"What do we do?" Wu-jin asked.

Everyone looked around, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, the locked gate, which the zombies were pushing, got broken, making a way for the zombies.

The zombies started to run towards them as Cheong-san, Dohwa, and Su-hyeok beat them with their bats.

Hyo-ryeong went to Y/n and grabbed her hand for comfort.

Onjo's dad took the fire flare and ran to the other side to distract the zombies, then threw it to the opposite side. Every zombie went there, making a way for them.

Everyone went out, except for Onjo, Y/n, Cheong-san, and Suhyeok, just when they saw the zombies' attention turned to them.

"Cheong-san... Take On-jo with you," Onjo's dad said.

"Dad, where are you going?" Onjo asked as he took a whistle, blew it, and started to run to the other side, while Cheong-san and Y/n held Onjo back from running after her dad.

"Dad. Dad!"

Now, every zombie's attention went to Onjo's dad as he took the fire flare and threw it to the other side, making the zombies go in that direction.

"Dad, come back!" Onjo shouted as Y/n and Cheong-san held her.

"Run!" Onjo's dad said, running towards them.