Episode - 4 (Part - 2)

The sun came up as everyone still sleeping at the same place.

Joon-yeong and Wu-jin is sleeping in the Dae-su arm.

Su-hyeok head is rested on Y/n shoulder as her head rested on his head. His blazzer covered Y/n.

Cheong-san woke up slightly as he remembered something, he got up from his chair and went to window.

On-jo woke up and looked at Cheong-san, then went to him and stood next to him.

"No one is coming" He said as they both turned away from window.

They both looked at everyone as their eyes landed at Y/n and Su-hyeok.

"They are cute together" On-jo said aa Cheong-san looked at them.

"Yeah" He agreed as Dae-su started to wake up.

"Where am I?" He asked as he looked around and realized.

"You are at school" Cheong-san said as Wu-jin and Joon-yeong wake up too.

Y/n and Su-hyeok opened their eyes and lifted their head and looked at each other.

"Morning" He said as Y/n smiled lightly.

"Morning" She said as Ji-min stood and went to window.

Then one by one everyone started to wake up.

Everyone sat around the table except Y/n, Su-hyeok who sitting at the same place and Cheong-san and Ji-min who standing near window.

"Any one came?" Do-hwa asked stretching his body.

"No" Cheong-san said.

"They'll come for us eventually" On-jo said.

"How long do we wait?" Hyo-ryeong asked.

"Until they come" On-jo said.

"There's no guarantee they'll come, though" Hyo-ryeong said.

"So? You want to go out there?" On-jo said as Cheong-san sat at the chair.

"Even if they come, they won't find us if they don't know we're here" Ji-min said turning to them.

"Well, we can put up a sign for help" On-jo said.

"How?"

"I remember my dad taught me a signal that's used internationally" On-jo said..

"What is it?" Hyo-ryeong said.

"It was red and blue arranged together to create some sort of a pattern" On-jo tried to explain but nothing came.

"Should we write "SOS" on a curtain, maybe?" Y/n said remembering her mother said.

"Yeah, let's do that" On-jo said.

"We can't last long, anyway. Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food" Nam-ra said as Ji-min sat next to Y/n.

"What's that?" Su-hyeok asked.

"How long a person can survive" Y/n answered for Nam-ra as Nam-ra nod at Y/n.

"It's only been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can" On-jo said looking at Nam-ra.

"We'll show signs of dehydration today. And we won't be able to move by tomorrow" Nam-ra said turning to Onjo.

"What are you trying to say? Are you saying we should go out, or... are you saying we'll die, anyway, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?" On-jo asked Nam-ra looked down.

"I don't know" Nam-ra said.

"Then don't say anything" Ji-min said as Y/n rolled her eyes at her.

"I think the prez means we should think about anything else that we can do. Right?" Do-hwa said supporting his crush.