Episode - 2 (Part - 1)

When Nam-ra and Do-hwa reached y/n and Su-hyeok, the four started to run. They four ignored most of the zombies as they came downstairs.

"This way" Su-hyeok said as the four went to front door but a zombie slammed on the glass hardly. They started to run another way but they stopped when they saw a man in ladder was killed by zombies.

Su-hyeok looked at the ladder as the idea poped in his head.

"Come on we can use ladder" Su-hyeok said pointing at the ladder which is close to their class.

"Then hurry" Do-hwa said as they ran to ladder and set that properly.

First Su-hyeok tried to climb but he looked at y/n.

"You go" He said to Do-hwa as he nod and climbed.

They waited as he got inside classroom.

"Guys! Hurry!" He said looking out.

"Nam-ra go!" Y/n said as she climbed and went inside.

"Guys! Come fast!" Nam-ra and Do-hwa said just when y/n tried to climb a zombie snarled at them.

They know if they try to climb they can't make it so Su-hyeok grabbed y/n's hand and started to run.

They have no choice other than use the stairs so they ran inside. Su-hyeok kicked most of the zombies.

They came first floor as there vision started blur because someone used a fire extinguisher.

Su-hyeok noticed the zombies didn't saw them because of the fog.

"Su-hyeok" y/n called as Zombies snarled. Su-hyeok gripped her hand and started ran fast as they can.

When they reached their classroom, they started bang the door as the zombies noticed this and started to run towards their direction.

"Su-hyeok" y/n called him when she noticed the Zombies

"Guys open the door" Su-hyeok shout

"Y/n, Bare-su"

"Don't open the door, they must got bitten" Na-yeon said but everyone ignorned her and opened the door letting them in. Just when they closed the zombies slammed the door.

"Yah, are you okay?" Su-hyeok asked checking her.

"I'm okay. Are you?" She asked as he shook his head. He fell to the ground and breathes heavily.

Suddenly two pair of arms hugged y/n. Of course it's On-jo and I-sak.

"Yah, you worried us" they said as y/n hugged them back.

"Sorry, are you guys okay?" She asked as they both nod their head, they released as suddenly Nam-ra hugged her and Do-hwa went to Su-hyeok and sat next to her.

"You two scared us." Do-hwa said slapping Su-hyeok shoulder as Nam-ra released Y/n.

"It's that, isn't it? Zombies" Su-hyeok asked who is still lying in the floor.

They all rested for a while but Gyeong-su and joon yeong holding the door.

"Why there is no one coming to save us?" Na-yeon complained as everyone ignored her.

"Yah, i think no one is coming. We should try to call police" Y/n said everyone looked at each other and stood up started to search in every bag.

"See if it's there" Wu-jin said.

"It's not here, either"

"Hey, Joon-yeong! I think you're right. They can't open doors" Gyeong-su said.