Episode - 10 (Part - 1)

"Mom" Cheong-san tried to climb the truck but On-jo and y/n pulled him down as Dohwa and Su-hyeok stood up and saw the zombie.

Then On-jo and Y/n stood up as their eyes widened at the sight.

Dae-su started to beat Cheong-san's mom soon Joon-seong joined and started to beat Cheong-san's mom.

When Cheong-san saw his mom getting hurt he ran to them and pushed Dae-su to the floor nad started to beat him.

Su-hyeok and Dohwa ran to Cheong-san and held him back. Soon Y/n and On-jo joined them and held Cheong-san back.

"Mom" Cheong-san screamed as they stopped beating her. Cheong-san fell to the ground and started to cry as everyone noticed the zombies are running towards them

"Run" Su-hyeok said to everyone as everyone started to run except Su-hyeok, Dohwa, Y/n and On-jo. Nam-ra waited for them.

"Pull yourself together, man!" Su-hyeok said to Cheong-san.

"Come on Cheong-san" Dohwa said as he went to Nam-ra.

"Cheong-san please" Y/n said.

"Please Cheong-san" On-jo said as Su-hyeok and On-jo started to drag him.

They started to ran as Su-hyeok grabbed Y/n's hand started to run.

Cheong-san turn and screams for his mom making everyone heart to sink.

They soon joins the group as they helps wujin who fell and they starts to run to the hills.

They soon came to the building and catches their breath.

Joon-yeong noticed Nam-ra look and asked her.

"Why? What is it?" He asked her.

"Run away" She said making everyone attention turn to her.

y/n grips Su-hyeok hand when she saw something moving in the dark, sudden lightning cause everyone to saw the zombies.

The zombies noticed them and started to run towards them.

Soon Wu-jin sister saw a door and opened it.

"Over here" She called as everyone started to go inside the room.

Su-hyeok released Y/n's hand and kicks the Zombie which tried to attack them as Wu-jin waiting for them near the door.

"Su-hyeok, Y/n" Wu-jin called as they both went to him.

"Get inside" Wu-jin said as they both went inside.

Wu-jin and his sister dragged Mi-jin inside who screams for Joon-seong.

Su-hyeok and Dohwa closed the door and held shut firmly.

Su-hyeok looked at Y/n who standing next to Namra.

Everyone catches their breaths as Dae-su slowly walks to Cheong-san

"Hey, Cheong-san" Dae-su called him softly.

"I'm... so sorry" Dae-su said as Cheong-san eyes started to get wet.

"I didn't know she was your mom. I'm sorry". Cheong-san started to cry as On-jo hugged him.

Y/n looked around and noticed someone is missing.

"Huh....Ji-min?" Y/n silently called as everyone turned to her.

"Where is she?" Y/n asks as everyone notices one of them is missing except Hyo-ryeong who already know what happened.

"She left me" Hyo-ryeong said slowly.