Chapter 8

"What is this commotion all about?"

His sinister voice enveloped the entire area. Nobody dared to make a single sound and answer his obvious question. Kahit na ako ay hindi rin makatingin sa kanya. Nakakatakot ngayon ang malamig na dalawang pares niyang mga mata.

"Who the fuck gave you the right to make a scene in my own territory?" mariin niyang sambit, he's fuming mad. Bawat bigkas ng letra ay may diin. Damang-dama ang galit niya.

"Speak or I will have you all arrested," he said coldly.

There's an ominous aura surrounding him, the air feels heavy. I can hardly breathe! His personality is so domineering.

"S-she..." Faye stammered in his presence, It's as if she's suddenly been tamed. "She humiliated Felicity."

Frodo clenched his jaw, exposing his prominent jawline. "And?"

"A-and she's the main reason why my best friend cried every night!" Faye gritted her teeth and gave me a death stare.

"Of all the people that you could settle down with, why did you choose her?!"

Hindi mapigilan ng sarili ko na yumuko at mariing pumikit. Nagdarasal na sana matapos na ito, na makaalis na ako.

"My best friend was always there for you ever since mga bata pa lang tayo! And I witnessed how you fell in love with each other! Felicity loves you, Frodo! Can't you see it? You're just being bewitched by this bitch! She's nothing but a whore—" hindi niya na naituloy pa ang sasabihin niya nang hawiin ni Frodo ang champagne tower.

Napatakip naman ako sa aking bibig nang makitang isa-isang nabasag ang mga baso.

I looked up and saw Frodo's face darkened.

"Bach," he called someone while adjusting his gloves on his hand.

Then his head slightly tilted and his eyes twitched from disgust.

"Take this bitch away and banish her from the manor forever."

The young man playfully raised his right hand at the side of his forehead to salute. "Yes, Chief!"

He was about to escort Faye out nang bigla na lang tumakbo si Felicity sa harapan nila habang umiiyak.

"No!" she said in between her sobs. "You can't do this, Frodo!"

"Bach! Say something!" Felicity demanded, but Bach just shrugged his shoulder.

"Something," barumbadong sagot pa niya.

Inalalayan akong tumayo ni Alice kaya nagpasalamat ako sa kanya.

"Frodo..." malumanay na sambit ko sa pangalan niya. "T-that's enough..."

Humakbang naman siya papalapit sa amin ni Alice. Nagulat na lang ako nang hubarin niya ang kanyang coat na suot at ibinalot sa akin. Saka ko lang din napansin that the thin fabric of my dress I'm wearing is so wet that almost everyone can see through it.