Chapter 20

"My lady! Please compose yourself!"

I punched Felicity's face while she was pinned down on the ground.

Tinakpan niya pa ng kamay ang kanyang mukha to protect her face while she was screaming and begging me to stop.

"What did you do to my sister?!" I said loudly, I was foaming at the mouth with anger.

Nanginginig ang buong katawan ko sa galit. When I saw Felicity I just saw red. I went haywire and busted her nose.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" paulit-ulit niyang sagot na mas ikinagalit ko.

Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang kwelyo ng damit niya at sinakal siya. Nagngingitngit sa galit ang aking mga mata. Alam ko na kung ano ang totoong nangyari sa kapatid ko pero gusto kong marinig ito mismo sa bibig niya. And yet she was still denying it. Walang hiya!

"The headservant has already admitted her crime, and she's on her way to jail. Are you still going to deny everything despite the evidence?" mariin kong sambit.

The color drained out of her face. Felicity flinched. Her eyes widened in shock. Fear suddenly took over her.

"I-I don't know what you're—" natigilan siya sa pagsasalita nang hinigpitan ko ang hawak sa kwelyo niya.

"Admit it!" I clenched my teeth. "Admit it that you killed Sol!"

"Admit it that you pushed her to the lake! Admit it that you left her there to die! How dare you! How dare you do that to my sister!"

Malakas niya akong itinulak at tumayo siya. Nangangalaiti siyang tumingin sa akin. She balled her hands into tight fists.

"Fine! I admit it, I was the one who pushed her! I killed her! But so what?" malakas niyang sigaw.

"Everything was okay, not until she showed up and destroyed my life! That whore took everything away from me! Starting from the maids I cherished, all my friends, and even my family! Dahil sa kanya kaya naghiwalay ang mga magulang ko! And she was the one who spread the rumor about my mother having an affair! Kaya nararapat lang sa kanya ang mamatay!"

Silence enveloped the area. No one dared to speak. Ang tanging naririnig lang ay ang mabibigat niyang paghinga. Naglakad ako papalapit sa kanya at blankong tiningnan siya sa mga mata.

"Felicity..." I paused for a moment before I gave her a sly smirk. "You're going to spend your entire life in jail."

"What do you mean—" kusa siyang natigilan.

"F-Felicity, my lovely daughter..." I heard a woman's soft voice, choking on her own sobs.

Felicity's face went white as a sheet when she heard the familiar voice. Kaagad niyang nabosesan ito. It was from her mother.

She turned to face me after giving her mom a quick glimpse, pulang-pula ang mukha niya sa galit. "You bitch! What did you do?! I'm going to kill you—"

Akmang sasampalin niya sana ako nang maunahan ko siya. Malakas ito na siyang ikinatabingi ng kanyang pisngi. Nakita ko pang bumakat ang palad ko sa mukha ni Felicity.