Halloween

Halloween was Harmony Dust's favorite holiday, she loves the spooky decors, the treats and best of all it was the one time of the year the few chosen demons go up to the land of the living. Not to cause trouble but to feel like they're finally appreciated.

With her father being an overlord he was one of them.

Harmony quickly grabbed the gothic style dress her mom/dad Angel Dust made her and turned into her human form. 

Harmony's usually long blue fire hair was now shoulder-length black hair

Harmony's usually long blue fire hair was now shoulder-length black hair. She grabbed her favorite black diamond lipstick and eyeshadow and carefully did her face before zipping up her black boots and hurrying out to the lobby. Harmony spent her whole life in the Hazbin hotel, sixteen years in Hell and she's never left the Pride ring.

Harmony was adopted by the demon couple the day she was born, they weren't given a reason why the parents couldn't keep her but they didn't care. Angel Dust always wanted to be a parent and Alastor thought raising a child would be very entertaining and he was right. Harmony wasn't a human or a demon but she does have many powers. She can control fire, teleport, make whatever she wants to appear and disappear, turn her body into smoke, read souls, and she was a natural deal maker.

Harmony looks like a mix of human and demon, she has beige skin and blue eyes, but she has very sharp teeth like most demons in Hell do and her hair is blue fire.

Her father Alastor is called the Radio Demon, he is very powerful in his own way, in fact, he and Harmony's powers are almost similar in some ways which is why even though they look nothing alike on the outside they have very similar personalities. Alastor was a radio host when he was alive and also secretly a serial killer/cannibal. He's now a deer demon who is famous for always smiling which Harmony has adapted to as well. Alastor always wears a fancy red suit and has a voice that sounds like an old fashion radio.

Today he is in his human form where his skin is now more tan than ash grey, his glowing red eyes are now plain brown as well as his hair, and is wearing a white dress shirt with a brown sweater vest, red bowtie, black dress pants, and dress shoes.

"You sure you don't wanna come with us mom?" Harmony asked her other dad who is genderfluid, Angel Dust was in drag today so Harmony knew he wants to be mom instead of dad at the moment. Angel Dust died from the drug Angel Dust which is how he got his name. He's a very tall and skinny spider demon covered in white fur and mismatched eyes.

"I'll meet you there in an hour." Angel promised her as he puts on some dark red lipstick before putting on eyeliner. "I promised your aunt Cherri I'd help her for a bit."

"Remember our meeting spot is in that dinner and theater club on Main Street." Alastor reminded him.

"Man you sound so weird without your radio voice." Angel said before kissing his husband then hugging Harmony tight to him. "How's the dress? Not too loose or too tight?"

"It's perfect." Harmony assured. Harmony seems to have a curse where she can't tell a lie no matter what the situation is making Angel sigh relieved. "Alright, have fun with your daddy, I'll be there as soon as I can." Angel picked up his favorite gun and turned to his husband. "Want me to bring you anyone back?"

"You know what I like." Alastor nodded.

"Got ya, bye babe." Angel waved before he left the hotel.

Alastor fixed his bowtie before bowing down to his daughter and held out his hand. "Shall we?"

Harmony nodded and grabbed his hand and together they traveled to the land of the living.