Reunion

Hades was now showing Harmony the Underworld. "So this is where you would have grown up if I knew about you I would suppose." Hades said as he gave her a tour. "It's dark and gloomy and full of dead people, kinda like Hell huh? Only difference is I'm the king and they don't have any free will, their souls are mine I'm the head guy here, and for crying out loud can you stop with the creepy smile?" 

Harmony stopped walking and once again looked up at him with her head tilted. "You don't like my smile?" 

"It's making my face hurt, seriously relax your face, it's easy see." Hades gently patted the sides of her face. "Relax those face muscles of yours, they'll thank you for it."

Instead, Harmony's smile just got bigger and she laughed. "Now how do you expect me not to smile? You're hilarious." 

Hades just stared as Harmony started jumping around as she explored the underworld, she was climbing on things, touching, and laughing as if she was a six instead of sixteen. 

"My kid is crazy." Hades said to himself before quickly catching up to her, when he found her she was hanging upside down and swinging back and forth making her flaming hair move with her. 

Hades grabbed her and set her on her feet. ''Kid do you realize how serious this is? You're about to be judged by gods about if you should have freedom or in prison."

"I think the whole thing is stupid." Harmony said. "Besides why can't I have fun with it?"

Hades rubbed his temples. "That kind of attitude would get you in trouble, believe me."

"I'm not scared and you'll be there the whole time right? Now when do we start?"

Hades took her to Olympus where they heard screaming and saw Persephone was throwing everything she could get her hands on at Demeter. 

"About time she stood up for herself." Hades mumbled. "Hey, Steph as much as I'm enjoying the show do you wanna come meet our kid?"

Persephone and everyone else looked over where Hades and Harmony were standing, there was no doubt in anyone's mind this was Hades and Persephone's daughter.

Persephone ran over and got a good look at Harmony before hugging her. 

"Why is she hugging me?" Harmony asked Hades.

"She's the thing you came out of." Hades chuckled.

"Oh Hades look at her, she's the perfect mix of you and me."

"Yeah yeah, look I gotta get her back before her adopted family finds out and trust me, you do not want to anger them." Hades said.

Hercules then walked over and held his hand out for Harmony to shake. "Hi, I'm Hercules, I was also stolen from Olympus and adopted by a different family on Earth."

"Who said I'm from Earth?" Harmony asked. 

"Wait, where were you all these years?" Persephone asked.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna love this babe, I found our little sugar plum here in Hell."

"WHAT?" Persephone and some of the others all asked shocked. 

"Well was I just to leave a girl on fire with humans?" Demeter defended herself.

Persephone used her vines to wrap around Demeter's neck. "You sent my little girl to Hell. HELL!"

"What a mess." Harmony said looking around. "Let me help with this so we can begin." Harmony snapped her fingers and a giant fireplace appeared. Harmony walked over and reached in before pulling out something that was laying in it. Soon everyone saw it wasn't something it was someone. "This is my aunt Nifty." 

"Hi, I'm Harmony's aunt Nifty, oh man this place is filthy. Nope nope nope nope!" Nifty said running around cleaning the mess Persephone made. 

"Well." Zeus finally said. "Welcome to Olympus Harmony, I'm your uncle Zeus."

Harmony twitched a little. Hades did tell Harmony about Zeus when they were still in the underworld and she didn't like what she heard.

"So?" Zeus asked awkwardly. "What else can you do?"

Harmony gave him a tight smile 

"I can burn off your dick."