Olympus

"Wait a minute." Hades shook his head and rubs his temples. "If that's my kid then who were those two? I've never seen them before and trust me I would remember someone like them. They called her THEIR daughter."

"Was she adopted?" Hercules asked the fates.

The fates all nodded their heads. "Of course she was, two men can't make a child."

"Two men?" Hades said confused. "What are you talking... wait, that spider thing was a guy?"

The fates nodded again.

"I'm out." Hades disappeared in a cloud of smoke and appeared in his throne room. He fell back into his chair feeling a massive headache coming on. He hasn't seen Persephone since the divorce, they were never really in love, they just both wanted the same thing.

After a few minutes of him thinking about having a kid out there Hermes flew in. "Hades, big H man, you're needed on Olympus pronto."

"For what reason?" Hades asked. "I'm kinda going through something here right now."

"About your kid."

Hades glared. "Ok who ratted me out? Was it Wonder breath?"

"You know the rules big guy." Hermes said before flying out and going to Persephone who was home bored as usual under the watchful eye of her mother.

"Stephy, Demeter babes, big meeting going on now!" Hermes told them.

Persephone rolled her eyes lifting the teacup she was drinking from. "About what now? Has Zeus's favorite child learned how to strap his own sandals?" She asked since these meetings Zeus called are usually about Hercules.

"Apparently you and Hades had a kid." Hermes said.

Persephone widened her eyes and spit the tea she was drinking out coughing before standing up and grabbing Hermes. "They found her?!"

Demeter dropped the tray she was holding in shock.

"All will be discussed at the meeting babe." Hermes said.

"Stephy, why don't we stay here and.." Demeter tried to stop her but Persephone pushed her mother away and ran out of the house.

Demeter started panicking but she had no choice but to go as well.

Hades sighed as she walked in and the other Gods stared at him. "Hey I know I'm good looking and all but seriously, mind your business for once."

"Hades!"

Hades turned to see his ex-wife run over to him and wrap him tightly in a hug. "Hades! She's finally been found?!" Persephone said happily and was crying tears of joy.

"Steph, babe, you look great." Hades said gently undoing her arms around him. "Just one question though." Hades then flamed up. "WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME I GOT YOU PREGNANT?!"

Steph fell back in shock and stuttered for a moment before she finally found her voice. "What are you talking about? Haven't you been looking for her like everyone else?"

Hades glared at all the others. "YOU ALL KNEW?"

"No!" Every God except Demeter said.

"No?!" Persephone gasped. "What do you mean no?! You all went searching for my daughter when she went missing didn't you?"

"None of us even knew you were pregnant." Hera told her.

"My daughter was stolen from me on her birth night, mother said she went to all of you and you were all having a search party for her just like you did for Hercules."

"Oh well, now that explains it all." Hades turned to Demeter. "You never stop sinking lower and lower huh? Let me guess, you kept Steph locked up the whole time she was pregnant and after and never told anyone huh?"

"Mother." Persephone gasped. "You never asked anyone to look for her?"

"Well guess what Stephy, I found her in a clubhouse of all places."

"You did? Did you talk to her?"

"No, I did not."

"Well, anyways the child must be brought here at once." Zeus spoke up.

"A bit late to throw me a baby shower bro, the kid is 16." Hades said.

"If she's 16 then we must have her do the trials." Zeus explained.