Turn It Loud

"Excuse me." Alastor stood up with Harmony. "I believe I am the one you are looking for, my daughter and I will leave peacefully if you'd like, we didn't mean to cause a scene it's just this is one of our family nights." Everyone was just staring at the two.

The two agents looked at a device and pointed it at Alastor making it go off causing the two agents to point their weapons at them.

"There is no need for that, I said we would leave peacefully." Alastor said his smile never fading.

"You demons aren't going anywhere now." The female agent said.

Harmony and Alastor's smiles got bigger as they looked at each other. "Very well then, since you can't seem to have a civilized conversation we'll have to do this the fun way."

Alastor snapped his fingers causing all the lights in the house to go off before they all went back on and now Alastor in demon form was standing on stage.

Alastor

Greetings, I'm the radio demon, Making deals and smiles I'm a great man

Harmony walked towards the stage still in human form

Harmony

Walking in hell, people know us well, take our hands and give your soul to sell

Alastor

Oh gosh, this is so entertainment Forgot my manners, it's not pleasant

Harmony appears on stage and jumps on Alastor's back

Harmony

Hey since it's just me and you

Harmony and Alastor pressed their foreheads together so they were eye to eye.

How about we make a deal or two?

Harmony jumped off his back and the two started dancing with each other.

Alastor

Get what you want but be aware of the cost

Alastor then dipped Harmony so she was looking at the two agents upside down but when she opened her eyes they were now glowing.

Harmony

Look into these eyes until you're lost

Her eyes went back to normal as Alastor spun her.

Alastor

To deal with souls is what I like the most

Harmony then stood by him and the two struck a pose

Harmony

Cuz in this wacky death show we're the host

Smoke filled the stage and Alastor was now a giant floating head glaring down at the demon hunters.

Alastor

Listen to the music it's real

Harmony

Aren't souls meant for steal?

Everyone turned to see Harmony was now blocking the exit only this time she was in her normal form making everyone in the club's jaws drop especially Hades and his minions.