The Trapped Hazbins

Angel Dust groaned as he slowly started opening his eyes and noticed all of his arms were cuffed to a wall. Looking to his right he saw Charlie, Vaggie and Hust were all tied up and gagged, then looking at his left he saw his husband was tied up to but he was twitching very badly and his eyes were static. Angel then noticed Alastor was wearing headphones.

"Must be listening to rap music." Angel sighed knowing his husband finds that kind of music torture. "And where the fuck is my jacket?"

"Well, I had to leave something of yours behind."

Angel looked up to see Sir Pentious by the doorway giving him a grin.

"Fucking damn it." Angel groaned. "What do you want now?"

"What I've alwayssssss been wanting, to rule Hell." Pentious hissed.

"So you kidnapped the princess and her crew?" Angel chuckled. "Oh man do you have a death wish, wait til Lucifer finds out."

"It's not Sssssssatin I'm luring, it's your blue-haired girl."

Angel's grin disappeared before he started fighting against the cuffs. "THE FUCKING HELL YOU WANT WITH MY BABY?!"

"That child of yoursssss isss the mosssst powerful individual I've ever encountered." Pentious explained. "If anyone can get me Hell itssss her."

Angel growled and started seeing red. "If you touch her I'll rip out everyone of your eyes!!"

"No worry, I've sssstudied the child and her powersssss." Pentious pushed a button showing Harmony in action. She was fighting some demons and winning without breaking a sweat. Her fire was more powerful than Hellfire, she's literally untouchable when she turns into smoke and any weapon that touches her gets destroyed.

"Now thatsssss a weapon!" Pentious declared.

"Where is she?!" Angel demanded.

"Oh, I have her locked away in here." Pentious shrugged.

Vaggie and Charlie both turned to Angel and shook their heads yelling through the gags trying to tell Angel he's lying but Angel won't look away from the snake, just picturing ways he can kill this son of a bitch when he gets loose.

"You're lying." Angel growled. "My daughter can't be held in anything, there's literally nothing that keeps that girl away from me."

"Except family." Pentious smirked. "All I had to do wassss tell her that I had her loving family in my torture chamber and that I'd kill them if sssshe didn't corporate."

Angel now felt defeated, that was just like his daughter, he and the other hotel crew are her weakness just as much as she is theres.

"So what? You gonna have my child destroy Hell for you?" Angel asked.

"No, I'm gonna have her desssstory the only thing sssssstanding in my way." Pentious then had Cherri Bomb appear on the screen. "Thissssss bitch might be good and a stronger fighter but sssshe won't sssstand a chance againssssst your daughter."

"You're gonna make my baby fight her own godmother!?" Angel screamed.

"That'ssss right, with you and Alastor and the resssst of her family in my trapsssss ssssshe'll do it."

Angel sank down to his knees and could feel the tears falling from his eyes. Cherri was his first real friend and she's the godmother of his only child, would Harmony really fight her godmother to save the rest of them?

A few villains did agree to help Hades, for a price of course, and with Hades being the God of Wealth that was no problem.

"Very lovely place." Jafar said as he looked around the hotel.

Harmony looked over to see Gaston eating from a bowl on the coffee table "Sir, that's wax."

"No one eats wax fruit like Gaston."

"This is some strong cannon fire." Hook said as he studied the giant hole in the wall. "Definitely cannons."

Harmony growled now having a good idea who it was. "Pentious."

"Ok seriously!" Harmony turned to see Hades pointing to a picture of Angel in one of his drag queen outfits. "HOW IS THAT A GUY?!"