Pentious

"Pentious is a genius inventor, but an idiot in evil." Harmony explained to the villains. "He has hundreds of minions but they're all brainless and easy to break."

"So why does he want your family?" Jafar asked.

"The Radio Demon is one of the most powerful demons Hell has ever had, he's the only demon overlord that wasn't born in Hell. When he was alive he was a serial killer and a cannibal but was a famous radio host. When he was killed he came down here to Hell with powers no other sinner in the history of Hell ever had. He's a deal maker and the more souls he gets on his side the more powerful he became. My other parent Angel Dust use to be in the mob when he was alive so he's an expert fighter, he has fought Pentious in turf wars and Pentious might want revenge on him as well for winning each time." Harmony explained.

"I could see that." Hook nodded since he had the same problems with Peter Pan.

"So what does this guy look like?" Hades asked.

"Like that guy's stick." Harmony pointed.

Everyone looked at Jafar's staff.

"He's a snake?" Hades asked.

"Cobra demon." Harmony nodded. "He doesn't have powers but he makes very powerful weapons."

"So how do we find this foe?" Jafar asked.

"Not to worry, I'm Gaston, the greatest hunter in the world, and if I can track down deer, bears, birds, and other beasts I can track down this snake!"

"Would you stop eating the wax fruit?" Harmony glared.

Meanwhile, Angel was trying to snap Alastor out of it but it was no use, Alastor couldn't hear him or see him. The girls were still gagged and Husk was still passed out drunk. "I can't believe this is happening." Angel looked down at the floor. "That fucker has my daughter and using us to keep her trapped. Who knew he actually had a brain."

Vaggie and Charlie keep trying to tell him the truth.

"I don't speak gagged, which is weird since a lot of my old clients were into that." Angel sighed. "Harmony must be so scared and worried."

Vaggie and Charlie both once again shook their heads no hard.

Angel gave them a small sad smile. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up."

Vaggie growled angrily while Charlie just sighed looking hopeless.

"All isss going according to plan." Pentious hissed as he took the wheel of his ship. "Now to get that brat and that bitch here."

"You're lost aren't you?" Hades asked as Gaston lead them to another alleyway.

"Of course not, I am an excellent tracker, the heads on my wall in my tavern prove it." Gaston bragged.

Just then an explosion went off and everyone turned to see the giant flying ship shooting lasers and cannons.

"That would be Pentious's ship." Harmony sighed.

The other villains glared at Gaston.

"No one gets lost like Gaston." Gaston said proudly.

"Why did we bring you?" Hades mumbled to him.