D.H.O.R.K.S

While Harmony and Alastor were having their fun they didn't notice that the two demon hunters shook off their fear and amazement before pointing their weapons at the two. But before they could fire a set of arms grabbed them each and held them off the ground.

"You did NOT just seriously point weapons at MY family!" A tale spider demon hissed at the two. The spider was wearing a long pink strapless dress with matching gloves and a long blonde wig. Angel Dust threw the two agents into a table breaking it before he grabbed the weapons.

"About time you got here." Harmony said to him.

Suddenly lots of agents surrounded the house and were all holding Japanese weapons.

"Looks like I came just in time for the party." Angel grinned.

All the guests in the club were frozen. They all couldn't stop staring at the girl as she fought the agents that tried to hurt her and the terrifying demon. Hades had to rub his eyes harshly before he stared back, this girl literally had all of his powers. His smoke, his fire, his abilities, she had it all.

Harmony grabbed a katana someone tried to use on her but then she noticed something was written on it. "D.H.O.R.K.S."

Angel Dust then laughed as he read it too. "Wait wait wait time out. Your guys are called Dhorks?"

Harmony held in a laugh before saying loudly. "Hey everybody! Got a demon problem? Call the Dhorks!" The Dust family and a few others in the club laughed.

"You better stop laughing at us!" A female agent screamed.

"Yeah! You are the ones at our mercy!" The male yelled.

"Oh really?" Alastor asked as his eyes became static and he shoved his microphone into the guts of an agent that got too close.

Angel Dust grew his extra set of arms and held a gun in each of them and Harmony flamed up.

Knowing they were all beaten the demon hunters ran away in fear. Alastor's eyes went back to normal before he pulled the body off his microphone and licked his lips. "Well now, can't let this go to waste."

Angel went over to the pentagram Harmony drew earlier and turned it into a portal back to Hell before he walked in it with Alastor following as he dragged the body and Harmony following like it was the most normal thing in the world before it closed behind her.

Now with the three demons gone everyone turned to Hades.

"What?" Hades asked after a moment.

"What? WHAT?!" Meg who was sitting nearby couldn't keep silent anymore. "SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A KID?!"

"I don't." Hades glared.

"Oh please, that girl looked exactly like you!"

"I don't have a kid!" He turned to the fate who was now by his side. "Tell them!"

The fates just gave him a smug look. "You remember Persephone?"

"My ex-wife?" Hades asked. "What about her?"

"That's who that girl reminded us of." Panic said happily that the mystery was now solved.

"Boss, is there any way that kid could be yours and Perstephones?" Pain asked him.

"What? No!" Hades glared. "I mean come on that was sixteen of seventeen years ago."

"The child is sixteen." The fates said.

"Oh come on last time I saw Steph we were working on the divorce, we finally got our revenge on Zeus and Demeter, we celebrated, and then we..." Hades eyes widened in realization. "Oh."