Hazbin Hotel

Hades mumbled angrily as he followed the directions the fates gave him till he was standing in front of the building his daughter lived in. He looked up at the Hazbin Hotel where he was told she lived. "Nice place." Hades said before knocking on the door.

Shortly a blonde girl opened the door with a smile but her smile dropped when she saw him.

"Hi, how ya..." Hades was cut off when the door shut in his face.

The blonde girl opened the door again.

"Hey."

Once again it was slammed in his face.

Hades was about to bust the door down but he heard the girl on the other side.

"Hey Vaggie, a guy that looks a lot like Harmony is at the door."

"Harmony?" Hades tested the name out. "So that's her name."

The door opened and a girl with very long white hair pointed a spear at him. "Stop right there."

"Yeah, look babe, can I call you babe? I'm a god so your little corn dog stick here won't hurt me and second if this door slams in my face one more time you'll be wearing more than just that eye patch, ya got the concept? Good." Hades pushed past them and looked around. "Geez, what's with all the apples?" Hades looked at some of the pictures hanging on the walls. Most of them were of that blonde girl he saw earlier with two other people who he figured were her parents. He then saw one of that demon couple that was at the house of mouse holding his daughter in their arms. Hades got a closer look at it. Harmony looked less than a year old in it. "Cute." Was all he said before he turned and Harmony was standing right behind him.

Harmony stood there with her usual big smile before she raised her brow and tilted her head. Sure she was shocked to see this guy that looks so much like her and she knew she was adopted she just didn't know how to react.

Hades also didn't know what to say, now that he has a close-up look of her he can see she is the perfect mix of him and Persephone.

Hades and Harmony just stood there in silence, neither knowing how to break the ice.

"You look a lot like me sir." Harmony finally said.

"Yeah." Hades awkwardly rubbed his neck. "Look um, so I was told that you're my daughter so.."

"Let me guess." Harmony said. "I'm the result of a one-night stand you never saw again?"

"Hey, good guess but no." Hades answered. "I got my ex-wife knocked up and we divorced before she could tell me she was pregnant."

"And you found me how?" Harmony asked curiously.

"I was at that clubhouse you were at, you know when you fought those dorks?"

Harmony chuckled at the memory. "So you just wanted to meet me?"

"Well, I'm still getting over my shock here but actually since you're my daughter that means you're a goddess."

"Makes sense." Harmony nodded.

"You know you're taking all this very well." Hades said. "Aren't you at all surprised?"

"Of course I am but freaking out never got anyone anywhere and I'm curious to what you have to say."

"Right so, since you're a goddess you need to go through some trials."

"And if I refuse?" Harmony asked.

"Kid trust me, there is nothing I want more than to skip this whole thing but every God in our family has to do a certain trail to prove they're worthy of their powers if not they become a titan and imprisoned."

"Well, that's no good." Harmony said her cheerful voice not fading at all. "Aren't I a bit young for such a big event?"

"You would think." Hades mumbled.

"Very well, I'll go with you." Harmony shrugged.

"WHAT?" Vaggie who was listening the whole time shouted.

"I clearly don't have a choice auntie." Harmony shrugged.

"What about your parents?" Charlie asked. "They'll go nuts if they found out we just let you go with a stranger."

"Tell them my safety is on the line." Harmony answered before turning back to Hades. "Shall we?"