oliver aiku

warning: dom reader.

gender neutral. toys.
neglecting.

...

oliver aiku, someone who never stays loyal, loves the way it feels when you follow him around like a puppy.

he loves having people think that he's the more dominant one in the relationship. he wants to keep you. you look like a adorable pet who wanted their masters attention at all times. and he liked it.

until you manhandled him like he didn't even weigh anything. his eyes are wide, staring up at you with a little fear, and all you do is smile softly.

acting as if you weren't pinning him down on a table with all your force. this all started after the two of you were play fighting.

he doesn't know why this turned him on so much.

and you better bet he searches on it. 'why do i like to be manhandled' 'how to be more dominant' with no shame at all. in fact, he hopes you find it in his search history.

if you don't, he starts to get impatient and throws signs at you, jokingly saying "eat my ass" when you're arguing, but deep down inside... he isn't kidding.

"hm? isn't this what you wanted?"

oliver squeezed his eyes shut, throwing his arm over his face to cover himself just a tiny bit.

the tight grip you had on his thighs was obviously going to bruise, he could feel it. yet, he loves it.

you pushed his legs apart everytime he tried to snap them shut, getting frustrated as he would repeatedly shut his legs.

you let your finger trail up his throbbing cock, smearing his pre-cum all over himself as if it was lube. oliver hisses loudly, body jolting up. he gasps at the feeling. despite it hurting from the amount of times you neglected him, it felt so good.

the ring around his cock prevented him from cumming, not like he would without your premission, but he couldn't hold back. he's pretty sure the second you remove it, he would be finished for good.

"aiku, i asked you a question." he nod rapidly, panting loudly and heavy, his hair clung onto his face due to all his sweat. how long has it been? two hours, two hours? that's the longest he's ever lasted!

"words, aiku, i wanna hear you" you guide his wandering hands off his body and place them on the bed, fingers immediately digging into the sheets, clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly.

"yeah-" he groans, hips humping the air. "i wanna be treated like a fucking slut,"

"oh yeah? what if i left you tied up, all alone?" oliver huffs. he tries his best to think of an answer, but he can't. would he like it? fuck yes he would.

you stood up slowly, oliver's eyes watching your form with caution. "i need more lube, so stay put until i return."

oliver's eyes widen, mewls slipping past his lips as you take an egg shaped vibrator a tape it to the head of his cock. he grinds into the air, reaching for your hand before you could pull back- "you're leaving...?"

you hum, picking up the keys on the nightstand. "don't try to touch yourself either."

oliver wasn't sensitive, his body can take a lot, this shouldn't be hard.

but it is, it's so hard.

the vibrator makes his cock throb painfully, and he couldn't even cum. it's only been a few minutes. he drags his palm across the bed sheets, desperately holding himself back.

he knew he would have a much worse punishment if he tried to touch himself. oliver wraps his arms around his stomach, digging his nails into himself. pain felt really good in that moment.

he lets out a choked sob, hating the way a bit of pre-cum dribbles out.

...he's crying, all because he couldn't touch himself. that's really pathetic. his hips back away, arching his back into the air, hold tightening around his stomach. he's gonna cum, even with the cock ring. he wants to cum..

"how does it feel?" you ask as you shut the door behind you. oliver groans, shaking his head. "did you feel scared? worried? what if i didn't return?"

oliver sobs, chest heaving up and down from his harsh breathing. he jolts, pushing himself up from the bed. "(name), ple- fuck! no more, please.."

you chuckle at his desperate groans, walking up to him, caressing his face, "fine. i'll let you out,"

oliver nods quickly, gulping. you pull the ring off of him, aiku's immediate response was to moan loudly. relieved he could finish. you lean down to flick your tongue on the slit, aiku chokes on his moan, writhing around as you help him out.

and just as he was about to cum, you let go of him, beads of his cum dribble out slowly.

oliver groans and shuts his eyes. of course he wouldn't have finished properly, why would you even agree so quickly?

"i wanna cum, wanna cum please" he repeats, shuddering violently. you laugh at his attempts to pull you closer, letting him hold your hand for support.

"mm, not yet. i still want to play with you."

...