sae itoshi

warning: dom reader.
gender neutral. toys.
shibari. blindfold.
bratty sae.
...

sae grunts at your feathery touches. he trembles in the ropes hold, holding back his desperate whines. he turns his head when he hears the sound of ruffling as you rummage through your ‘toy box’.

he breathes in and out to calm himself, the metal table felt relaxing against his piping hot skin. you told him before hand what was going to happen to him and sae was too excited to keep still.

he hears the sound of something vibrating. sae’s breathing gets erratic, muscles flexing in anticipation.

he was laying on his back, listening in for any movement or noise. when he doesn’t hear anything, but the vibrator, he relaxes as much as the ropes let him to.

then you place your warm on his thigh, the vibrator inching closer to him, he could feel the vibration through the air.

sae whimpers pathetically when you pull it away and press it up against his inner thigh. sae tenses up, biting his lip. he feels you move it closer to his twitching cock, but not exactly on it.

sae whines, kicking his leg out as best as he could, his ankles were tied down to his thigh, so there wasn’t much he could do but squirm around.

your chuckle fills his ears as you finally press the toy to the tip of his cock. sae whimpers, shaking his head frantically.

“what is it, sae?” said male gasps.

“m'too … ahh- sensit- HAH!” sae moans loudly as you pull at the piercing clamped to his nipple. he squirms in place, twisting his body so his tied up hands could grip at your hand.

“t- …touch me.” sae demands. your eyebrows furrow in anger. he doesn’t even care about being respectful. “only if you beg.”

sae shakes his head but you quickly grip his jaw, turning the vibrator to the highest mode and press it up against his swollen balls. sae’s mouth falls open, if you looked closely, you might even see the blindfold over his eyes were damp with his tears.

“ah! ah! (name)!” he cries out loud, you place a rough kiss to his lips, swallowing his whimpers and pleas.

“i’m sorry, sae.” you pant out, clearly effected by his cries. “i couldn’t hear you?”

you let go of his jaw, removing the vibrator off of him. sae gulps down air, chest heaving rapidly. “please, (name).”

“you know i won’t be able to do anything if you don’t tell me what you want?” sae’s lips fall into a thin line, refusing to cooperate. you sigh, placing a cock ring over his throbbing cock.

it was a harsh red, and pre-cum was leaking out. it looked very painful, you couldn’t understand how sae could take so much but it was fun to see him struggle.

“we’re gonna be here for a while then.”

...