baro shoei

warning: dom reader.
gender neutral. semi-public.
nipple play.
...

i believe baro has always had a sensitive body, or i just want to believe that, which is why he never lets you play with him, even so, its very rarely. you two use hand symbols when out in public, but if you want his consent, make him to tell you verbally.

and watch him slightly pout as he has to tell you everything he wants you to do to him.

"pay attention to the movie," he says. baro raises a brow. he's glad there's no people around your aisle. he hates having to hear them chew.

it's annoying. and it made him lose focus on the movie. you nod, watching him turn his head back to face the screen yet you still don't follow along to what he said.

you shifted in your seat, your hand inches towards him, he expect you to hold his hand but then - something cold touches his chest.

baro furrowed his brows, pressing his lips into a thin line. his grip tightens on the chairs arm rest. even in the dark, he can see your smile widen upon seeing his expression. he bites on his tongue harshly.

your nimble fingers toy with his nipples, as if you weren't in a room full of people. much worse, the movie was boring!

you pinch the bud lightly, feeling it harden instantly. baro inhales sharply. he doesn't understand how he could feel both pain and pleasure within seconds.

his skin was so soft... its surprisingly really, when you first touched him, it was all you could think about. he takes really good care of himself, so much that it left you in awe. he obviously maintains a good body, and does his best to keep clean.

his body flushes red in shame. is he really getting turned on while a romantic movie played in front of him?

baro fixes his posture on his chair, jaw ticking. he turns to you, only to be face to face with you. you grin at him, planting a small kiss to his cheek. you pull at his nipple, baro shudders in response.

he bites back a groan, pressing his palm on your wrist. your fingers brushed over his harden buds, pulling a hiss from him. you flicked and pulled at them.

"shoei.. you look so adorable," his fingers are clenched around your coat so tightly, trying to keep quiet. you whisper a few praises, telling him how much you love him, even so, he couldn't pay attention to your words.

baro leans forward; mind going blank. what're you saying... what was he suppose to do? ah, that's right, he was suppose to keep quiet.

his hand shoots out to cover his mouth, back arching up slightly. no, no.. he couldn't hold back his noises.

an unexpected whimper slips past his lips. it sounded so cute, unlike his normal voice.

but, it caught some attention, and baro's free hand balls up in a fist. the couple in front turns to each other, as if they understood what was happening.

so, your fingers stop moving. slipping out of his shirt. baro sighs, relieved. but the boner in his pants didn't clear his mind at all.

baro twitches for a few seconds, trying his best to come down from the stimulation, resting his head in his palms.

you layed your hand on his thigh and rubbed circles to help him calm down. after a while he lifts his head to stare at the screen, a glaring look in his eyes. now, he was mad at you?

"aw don't be mad. i gave you what you wanted-"

"be quiet."

...