baro shoei

warning: dom reader. gender
neutral. choking. sleepy sex.
handjob. breathplay.
...

baro sighs, shutting his eyes. he was sleepy… and your warm hands seem to be lulling him to deep sleep. he wasn’t usually like this, in fact, when he was tired, he’d become more sensitive than you’d think.

it was a fun game to play with him.

your thumb flicks over his slit, causing him to jolt up.

you glance at him. his hair was down and freshly dry from his shower, skin shining under the slight peak of moonlight entering your window. his face was scrunched up with pleasure.

he curls into you, hips picking up to thrust in your open hand. he groans when he doesn’t feel you move, slightly cracking an eyes open. you were staring at him with so much adoration it almost made him want to hide his face.

but he wasn’t a pussy so he kept eye contact. he continues to stare at you, and he opens his mouth. “choke me…”

he didn’t know why he was pleading… maybe a gut instinct, but even sleepy baro doesn’t beg. your lips part, smiling softly at him. “if you insist, princess…”

baro’s breath hitches when you wrap your free hand around his exposed neck, watching as his adam apple bobs against your hand.

his vision seemed to go white, eyes clouding his pleasure. you stare in awe, adoring his reactions. “does it feel good?”

“fuck- mhm… tighter, (name).” his hips buck against your palm.

“how adorable.” you whisper to yourself, not caring if he was using your hand to get off, only choking him tighter like he wants it. baro whimpers, his eyes half-lidded, sleepy and aroused.

you take your hand away from his weeping cock, picking some of his pre-cum up and shoving your fingers down his throat. baro gags, shoulders quivering.

he usually didn’t like to get dirty, especially since he got out of the shower recently but he didn’t care at this point.

you place your thigh between his legs, helping him get off on you.

baro struggles to breath against both your fingers and hand around his throat. he places his hands on your wrists, tugging them.

“there there, baby.” you place a kiss to his hand, removing your fingers from his mouth, “you can take a little more than that can’t you?”

...