yudai imamura

warning: dom reader. thigh riding. drabble. sexual relationship with kuon are mentioned.
...

imamura drags his weeping cock against your thigh. his small breathy voice ringing in your ears, - "i wanna cum"

he grips onto your shoulders, his sweet dark eyes staring at your face. he whimpers in your ear, drool sweeping past his lips. you shake your head, gently petting his head.

imamura trembles in your arms. "you were bad today, yu', i don't think you deserve it."

"i do." he argues immediately, "i wanna cum"

"yudai, you asked for this, to show you every single thing i did to kuon. i didn't let him cum, so you can't either." you mutter, knowing that he can still hear it, he lets out a silent scream, mouth falling open as he leaked pre-cum and stained your pants.

"b. .but i can't-"

"-can't what?" imamura struggles to stop his hips from rutting desperately on you. no, he's gonna cum before he can stop it. his voice pitches higher, rushing out his words;

"i can't stop! please!" little pleas escaped him, urging you to help him. "please, please. . ."

you sigh, bringing your hand down to his ass. he shrudders at the feeling of your hands on him. he whines when you forced him to stop, weakly picking his hips up to recieve the pleasure you took away from him.

"if you wanna cum, at least beg a little better." imamura shuts his eyes. no, its embarrassing. he doesn't like it one bit. you smile at him. he's so cute. instead of forcing him to do so, you released your hold on him and let him rock his hips again.

imamura's mouth falls, eagerly rubbing himself on your thigh, letting the pre-cum stain your pants.

"what a desperate little boy"

...