sae itoshi

anon -
making sae cry from
overstimulation <3
everything feels too good
and he cant help himself,
hes so cute

...

sae doesn't cry. anyone would be baffled to even hear the two words in a sentence.

sae always got what he wanted, he never really care for anyone's feelings, so what if he hurt you? that's your fault for letting him hurt you, type of mindset.

so, seeing sae panting below you, hips backing away from you, and tears in his eyes? it was a miracle. getting him this far was difficult, you had to do something that feels so good to make him cry from overstimulation.

he was all tied up, rope restricting his movements and making it harder to focus on the pain. sae groans loudly as he grips your shirt, bunching it up and yanking at it to get your attention.

the tape you had put around his mouth was loosening with his drool slipping out, his legs kick out when you press the vibrator to the head of his dick, ignoring the fact that his cum was smearing all over the toy.

his muffled cries beg you to keep the toy on him, pushing him past overstimulation.

sae trashes around. you hover above him, resting your hand by his head, asking if anything was wrong, knowing full well he couldn't amswer. sae's half-lidded eyes squeezed shut, trying his best to shut his legs close.

he couldn't say anything! his mouth was covered, what could he do?

sae's cock twitches at the thought. he was helpless. he couldn't do anything but wait until you had enough fun.

sae's eyes gloss over as you press your lips to his neck, leaving open mouth kisses on him. just a little comforting. you could feel his chest heave up with great effort, tears streaming down his face.

"stay awake, sae," you smile down at him, ignoring his desperate cries and jolting, forcing his legs apart.

you didn't want him to hurt himself any further. "i wanna play with you some more."

he stares up at you with wide eyes, realizing you weren't going to stop. but he couldn't help it. he was about to cum again. sae squirms in place, hands clawing at anything he had access to.

you're so mean...

...