karasu tabito

warning: dom reader. nsfw hcs.
gender neutral. mentions of sub space.

...

karasu cries during sex. of course, he never tells anyone, nor does he want you to see it. he thinks it's embarrassing. which is why he prefers any position where you can't see his face.

like taking it from behind. he likes doggy style. though he doesn't find it as romantic as he would like it to be. but even so, whispering little praises in his ear get him going.

tabito is surprisingly romantic when it comes to being intimate.

he wants to fall into a deep headspace where he feels safe. he probably likes slipping into sub space. he likes how sensitive he gets, whining for you to give him more.

even better - when you coo at him, caressing his face, and babying him when he falls a little too deep into sub space.

when you bathe him, make sure to point out random things, like the bubbles in the water, it helps him slowly get out of that headspace. or when that doesn't work out; just praise him out of nowhere, he'll get flustered enough to leave sub space.

he really loves overstimulation, especially when you using your own hand, his hips inching foward to your palm, cock leaking all over himself.

he would whine and cry pitifully when you use toys on him. having your warmth near him is a perfect way to start the day, but when you take that all away from him, he feels the need to act bratty-

it either goes with him rolling his eyes, or tabito being too touchy in public. groping you and teasing you. giving you a sly smirk because he knows he riled you up.

karasu tries to catch his breath as you pull him back for a kiss, gripping his jaw roughly. he mewls in your mouth, drool sliding down his chin, tongue clashing with yours.

his whimpers were muffled by your lips, his cock sliding up and down your thigh, the vibrator inside him set to the highest setting.

"wait- mph!" he whines into the kiss, head tilting, trying to speak and get some air. you ignore him and pulled back. he pants loudly, chest heaving up and down.

"you knew what type of trouble you'd be in if you continued," karasu's hands shoots out to grip your shirt when you move away from him. his eyes are wide and desperate. where are you going?

"now, you're gonna stay here until i return."

karasu.. likes when you force him to beg, he doesn't like to repeat hinself though. so he's try not to lose control when he says something sexual to you but you don't here.

it took him about 15 minutes to actually say it to you, and you don't end up hearing him properly?!

now, you'll have to wait because he's mentally hyping himself up.

i don't think he would be very confident in his body as most would think. probably very insecure and tries to hide it. and he does. pretty well too. so, when you praised his body for the first time, he was in disbelief.

then you'd make him to repeat after you. his body trembles with humiliation, eyes glossing over because it's too much for him. he understands if you want to praise him, but have him repeat it?!

thats too much.

instead edge him. make him go to the brink of insanity all because he won't repeat your words.

"come on, it's not that hard, just say it and i'll let you cum." karasu sobs, shaking his head. you sigh and take you hands away from his cock. he whimpers shyly, placing an arm on his face.

"i- i'm a pretty boy..." he whispers. you smile widely, more praises leaving your lips as you give him the release he wants and he could finally, finally finish.

...