baro shoei

warning: dom reader. gender
neutral. dacryphilia. anal
fingering.
...

shoei looks so beautiful like this. body heat rolling off of him like waves, and hands searching for anything to hold onto. it's so... powerful. makes you feel divine knowing you brought a man with the arrogance of a king down to his knees.

you aren't even sure how you managed to get this far.

his face scrunches together, squeezing his eyes shut. he's hiding his moans inside the arm that he, himself, threw over his mouth to hide his expressions.

you were doing such an amazing job. no matter how much times he denied it, the way his back arched and his legs kicked out weakly argued against his words of; "no! it doesn't feel good. shut up."

his body didn't really agree with him.

"s... stop that," shoei clears his throat, trying to appear as if it didn't affect him. you scissor your fingers inside him, spreading them apart to see how far he was stretch out.

it wasn't big. he was still tight after an hour of messing around and teasing him.

"its — ahn! gross!"

"you're telling me that now?" he's been quiet for a while, not a peep out of his mouth. and when he does open his mouth its to deny his feelings. "doesn't it feel good?"

you place your hand beside the pillow his head layed on and leaned forward to get a good look at his face.

without any warning, you force a third finger inside. baro cries out, removing his arm from his face and quickly fists your shirt.

when he arches his back, you felt him clenching around your fingers. it was an indication that it felt amazing. shoei squeezes his eyes shut, big fat tears in the corner of his eyes.

his legs tremble as he brings them closer to his chest, hugging them even tighter.

the new position makes it perfect for you to thrust your fingers inside at a quicker pace. this lewd sound quickly took over your hearing: squelch squelch. it was the lube that dripped out of him.

baro whines as you run past his prostate, shivers run down his spine like never ending static.

"let me see you cry, shoei." never. he hasn't cried since he was born. he's not gonna cry now. "i wish you could see yourself,"

you grip his jaw, forcing him to turn your way. his eyes were still shut tight, but that didn't mean tears weren't running down his burning face. his lips quiver as he tries to think of something to snap at you.

probably 'let go of me' or 'it hurts', which were all obvious lies.

something so pleasurable ran inside you. having someone like baro babbling and sobbing was all that ran in your mind. he just needs to last a few more hours and you'd have a dumb baby in your hands.

"do- don't put...your hand— eep!"

you bring your free hand down to fist his cock, giving it slow strokes before using your fingertip to rub away at the slit.

pre cum oozes out eagerly, baro's body twists. he gives you less access to his body, shuddering violently when you still manage to touch him. he cries out your name.

"please.. slow down!" his voice is small and drool sweeps out of the corner of his mouth, huh? is he already out of his mind? that didn't take long.

"m'gna die..." he repeats multiple times, eyes shut tight.

he didn't want to see himself. such a pathetic man. even if you twist at his nipples, he himself knew he would cum. even without your premission.

he sniffs, using his fists to rub at his wet eyes. your fingers angle down to hit his prostate dead on, causing him to sob loudly. "n-not there!"

"then, what do you want, sho? hm. . . wanna cum?" he nods shakily, lips pressing together to hide his pathetic whimpers.

not that he was doing a good job. you could still hear them slip out. "not yet. i wanna have you pass out from pleasure."

he whines in the back of his throat. "m' gonna die... let me cum already"

"you're doing such a good job, just hold it in for a bit."

...