sae itoshi

warning: dom reader.
handcuffs. finger sucking.
handjob. overstimulation.
...

your tongue hits the roof of your mouth with a 'tch'. the boy on your lap kept slapping your hand away with a glare on his face. you were trying to be nice to him this time, but the brat was making it hard.

"sae-"

"don't be impatient." you raise a brow at his remark. his jaw ticks as he grits his teeth together. his hair clung to his forehead and nape.

just a while ago, you had denied his orgasm just for a tiny, teeny bit of time and sae got angry at you and decided to give you the silent treatment, so now you were trying to make it up to him but, he wasn't having it.

but he really wants to cum, he would never tell you that. he knew you live for him begging and being submissive.

which is why he rarely had sex with you. it was too embarrassing.

he wiggles in your lap, bringing your attention to the twitching cock between both of your bodies. the head was a burning red, it hurts but he wouldn't let you touch him.

"come on, let me see you, pretty boy." not waiting for an answer, you hook your finger through the chain connecting the cuffs around his wrists and switched positions.

you pinned his hands above his head, your free hand spreading his legs apart. sae shuts his eyes, ignoring the feeling of being caged.

he opens his mouth to argue with you but then, you pinch the tip of his cock in warning. he sucks a deep breath in, quickly shutting his lips.

his body instinctively moves around, shuffling his hips side to side. you release the grip on his cuffs and he keeps his arms above his head. probably not for long, you take note of the trembling in them. he fists his hands into balls to control them.

he quietly moans your name. he can't help it. especially when you physically hurt him. he feels good.

you lean back on your knees, using your palm to rub at the tip and using the other hand to grip the base, sliding your nails over his harden cock. you look up at him, meeting his gaze as you lean up to take his nipple inside your mouth.

he squirms beneath you, his stomach tensing and yanking at the restraints to pull them apart, you let go of his cock amd grip his hands instead.

he groans as you stop his pleasure for a few seconds, yet again.

"stop that. i don't want you to get hurt." you quickly speak before letting your teeth graze the erect bud while your hand gropes at his chest, watching it puff out.

he simultaneously tries to rut his cock against your clothes, chasing for more pleasure. he needed more but for some reason, it seemed to be enough. his body was on fire.

"your nipples are so sensitive." you pull off of his chest and blow cold air on his nipple. sae squeezes his eyes tightly, the pressure in his lower belly was building quicker and quicker.

is he really going to cum, by his nipples being touched??

his balls tighten up as he continues to hump your stomach, his cries alert you to look at him. "aah... f-fuck..."

"huh? did you really just cum?"

you then swiftly shifted a hand to grasp his cock, giving it slow tugs. sae grits his teeth, just as he started to calm down, you continue your actions. the only thing coming from him were curses, you weren't sure if they were directed to you though. "i didn't give you premission yet."

his body, which layed limp for a while, shook. everything was like eletricity. his chest stutters up, he lifts his head to look at you, a small whimper leaving his lips. he struggles lightly with the cuffs wrapped around his wrists.

"stop. it hurts!" his cock was throbbing and sensitive from his first orgasm of the night. but you obviously wanted more. a smirk tugs at your lips. he hadn't called his safeword. still, he clamps his legs together in a weak attempt to stop you.

when that didn't work he starts to trash around. throwing his head back, yanking at the cuffs, using the heel of his foot to dig them in your thigh to push you off.

"you have to understand that i'm doing this for your own good. nobody likes a disobedient dog. now, open your legs. wider."

you rest your head in the cook of his neck. sae broughthis arms down and quickly gripped your shirt.

his hips roll up in your palm to soothe the pain. you slowly force his legs apart to get in between them. "there you go!"

he was strong and presistent but when your teeth graze his collar bones, he opens them in a hurry. his collar bones were so sensitive. he hates when you kissed him there.

"you're so easy, sae." you took this as a cue to rub harsh circles on his slit. he opens his mouth to let out a silent scream.

"it hurts, you idiot, you can stop already!" he begins to squirm, yanking at your shirt to take your attention off of his cock. it was all too much. being under your control, not a single thought in his head. you get to do what you wanted to him and he loves it.

"it isn't fair!" he pants out, brows furrowing together. the pleasure and pain blurring together.

what do you even call that? a masochist. he isn't one. never will be.

"[name] ..." he whines with a small sniff, he wanted you to stop but if you don't continue he'll feel like he's dying.

"where's that arrogance of yours?"

he pants in your ear, no answer in mind. his hands clench and unclench around your shirt. he needs to ground himself. he looks and sounds pathetic.

"uh-oh, you poor little boy."

you force your thumb past his lips and press down on his tongue, putting some pressure on his lower teeth so he wouldn't bite your finger off.

sae whines, salvia collecting around your thumb. "can't think anymore can you?"

out of the corner of your eyes, you can see sae shut his eyes, lips closing around your tongue. he loses himself in the feeling of your touch and scent.

everything in your body tingles at the sight. he really does enjoy it. out of nowhere, the older itoshi brother swirls his tongue around your digit. for a second, you're caught off guard. especially with the way he sounds.

"do you wanna cum?" you ask him. he doesn't respond. his mind goes blank. the unbearable pleasure in his body was overthrowing his thoughts.

his body tingles all over. he tries to catch his breath. you sigh, taking your thumb out of his mouth. "go ahead. i'll let you have this one."

sae's eyes roll back in his head, lips shut together to cover his noises. his hips buck up helplessly, cum shooting out of him. you can tell he needed some help to return to earth, so you plant open mouth kisses on his neck, rubbing his inner thigh gently.

though, it seems to bring him even more pleasure, a sigh escaping his bruised lips. his chest puffs up rapidly. you laugh softly at his out of breath figure. "are you o-"

"quiet."

...