Warriors Practice

At Practice
"Sorry i'm late guys! my dads car broke down again" well you were putting down your equipment and putting on your cleats.

"that's okay, go and join the guys well i get practice ready." coach lambert said well going threw his drills again.

you go over to connor and start talking to him well you guys are throwing the football around.

"okay guys, come on over here" coach lambert blew the whistle to start practice.

"paulie, connor, harlin, and y/n go and practice field kicking, and the rest of you line up and practice the 3 and 4 defensive,"

you all walked to the 30 yard line and started to do field kicking. harlin was doing really good even though during games he because brooke is watching.

you were ready to hit the ball so connor said hut, you kicked it and it went farther then you excepted.

"great kick y/n!" connor said giving you a high five and smiling.

"thanks! and i'm not getting that," you said well going to get some water.

after about 10 minutes, you guys did defence and offence to get ready for the game that's tomorrow.

After Practice
"alright warriors good practice guys, marcos and y/n way to hustle the rest of you uh yeah, remember game is tomorrow at two o'clock."

"wait, two i thought it was four" harlin said confused

"ah come on buddy, it was four last week 'cause it was an away game and tomorrows at two because we are playing at home."

"wait, who'd we loss too last week?" dennis said trying to remember.

"i forget it was the team with the orange helmets and the swords, could have been the vikings, could've been the roman's, or the knights, hell it could've been the blacksmiths." paulie said ranting on and on.

"thanks paulie, marcose count us out." coach said annoyed.

"alright, come on, come on in here baby, come on, come on, hype up, hype up. alright, ready 1, 2,3" marcose said well everyone was off beat. "warriors!"
"got you coach" marcose said pointed at him.

"hey, connor can you drive me home? my dad is um here and i don't have my phone 'cause i forgot it at home because i was in a rush," you babbling on to connor.

"y/n! it's okay, we can drive you home." connor said laughing and putting an arm around y/n.

-
a/n
the team is all 14-15 years old not 12 years old. sorry if anyone wanted them to be 12. and i do not own any of these characters in this book.