Warriors first game and date

going to the game
you guys were on the bus going to your guys football game. y'all were talking just getting ready for the game.

you and connor were sitting together, brian was sitting across from you talking to you.

"hey, y/n, you ready for the game?" brian asked.

"yeah, i'm ready for the game! i have a feeling we are going to win!" you replied excitedly.

connor was glaring at brian for making you laugh and you making brian laugh.

at the game
"nine seconds left. we're down by two. this is it. this is our season. we make it or break it right here. we got time for one more play. and this is how we define ourselves. we gotta decide who do we want to be?" coach payton said.

paulie's pizza came and he was pointing at him making him go sit down, " paulie, pay attention!" coach yelled at him.

"y-yes, coach." paulie said embarrassed.

"here's where we're goin'. we're gonna go turbo stack, green four. okay?" coach payton said.

everyone looked so lost and confused. "what?" brian asked for the team."

"two limes. one hot sauce." coach payton said shaking his head.

"bring the queso?" brian asked smiling.

"bring the queso, guys!" coach payton said.

everyone started cheering, you all ran out to the field and got into positions.

the whistle blew and connor ran from one side to the other. "down, set. go!" brian said.

brian faked giving it to marcos, went back and threw it to marcos. marcos caught it and ran dogging a few players. someone was in the way of marcos so you tackled him down.  marcos scored a touchdown.

everyone was cheering, you guys won your first ever game that season. connor came up behind you and picked you up, connor dropped you down and kissed you. you guys joined the others and started cheering with them. you hugged connor and he hugged you back. two of your teammates poured the gatorade on coach mitch.

at the hotel
you guys went to sean's hotel and swam in the pool. everyone was messing around, connor and brian were throwing a football around, you were just swimming relaxing.

"ah, so this is what it feels like to win." nate said to paulie.

"next stop, championship!" jason yelled jumping into the pool.

"don't get ahead of yourself, jason." coach troy said.

"no, no, no. i like the energy. hey, listen up, everybody.hey, you guys earned this, okay? enjoy it. i want you to carry this feeing to the next game." sean said

yeah everyone started cheering, everyone started jumping around. connor came up behind you and picked you up and threw you. you came up laughing swimming towards him and jumped on him.

brian went onto the diving board and was trying to catch the football sean threw at him, then jason went, no one could catch the ball. coach troy went and the diving board flung him and he landed in the water funny. you went and caught the ball and threw it at connor.

you and connor were relaxing, brian, jason, and chris we're putting sunscreen, and other things on mitch, well he was asleep.

you and brian were talking near the pool so you pushed him in because he made a stupid joke. you laughed until you got pushed into the pool by connor, you acted hurt and swam to connor and asked if he could help you up, connor grabbed your hand and you pulled him into the water.

"hey! that isn't fair!" connor said to you.

"it wasn't fair you pushed me in!" you swam towards him and splashed him. you guys splashed each other for a minute until you pushed connor down into the water, you swam away as fast as you could until brian stopped you and pushed you under the water.

paulie and jason were flirting with the life gaurd, " hey life gaurd, um there's this spider in the pool can you come take it out? i don't want to touch or swim near it." you said to the life gaurd. paulie and jason looked at you angry and walked away.

"connor, go deep!" sean yelled at him. he ran and caught the ball.

you guys went home after 10:30 because  you were really tired. connor had to carry you inside because you fell asleep. he smiled down at you well he was tucking you into bed.

the next few games, you guys won them. you guys were on a winning streak. but dennis still had a problem of running away from contact and coach sean didn't like that.

coach payton was calling a field goal unit for three extra points. you were sitting on the bench having a break.

harlan got set up for the field goal, "ball is snapped. harlan with the kick," the commentator said.

harlan kicked the ball into paulie again, and paulie was complaining about it.

"abs the warriors win, but the extra point is no good." the commentator said.

you and connor were walking towards the locker room after the game. everyone was cheering, you guys got changed and went home.

at home
you got showered and dressed to go on a little date with connor. connor took you to a little restaurant and it was beautiful.

after dinner you guys were just walking around town.

"thank you! everything was so pretty!" you said excitedly.

"not as pretty as you," connor said looking down at you.

you blushed and looked down, connor lifted your chin up with two fingers. you leaned in and kissed you.