Warriors first touch down

the morning of the warriors game
you woke up before connor did, you noticed that he had his arms around your waist. you turned around and hugged him, he held you tighter even though he was sleeping.

after about ten minutes of just laying there cuddling each other, connor woke up, "good morning," he said in a raspy voice.

"good morning,"

"how are you?"

"i'm good, just doesn't seem right seeing my dad bring a girl over without telling me. or even told me that he was seeing that person for about a month now, he's never home anymore and it feels like it's my fault." you say we'll tearing up.

"i get it, i was kind of used to of jamie being around but now that my dads here, it's just uh you know weird." connor said trying to make you feel better.

you didn't say anything else but hug connor tighter. you guys just laid in bed for half the day, before getting ready for the game.

at the game
you and connor were warming up together, and just laughing and having fun. you looked over to see sean with beth and jamie, you looked a little more to your right and saw your dad with his girlfriend lizzy. you looked away sadly, you didn't want your dads girlfriend sitting with your dad in the stands.

connor saw and distracted you before the game started.

the game started and you guys had the ball, marcos yelled hut and back dropped faking the pass to brian, and threw it to you. you caught the ball and started running towards the scoring area, you were at the 30 yard mark and got hammered by a guy. "better watch out princess, looks like you didn't know where you were going." the player said to you well laughing.

you got up and just shook it off. everyone asked if you were okay, you said yeah and got into position again.

1:19 last minute of game time
marcos was ready and said hut, you got the ball and knew the guy was coming after you. you ran as fast as you could and just before he tackled you, you stopped so he would just fall. you were at the 50 yard line, and got tackled down by another player, but you were fine with that because you stopped the guy from hitting you.

the vikings got the ball now, they started pushing people around the quarter back threw the ball and some person caught it. one of your teammates tried to tackle him but only ran him out of play.

"time out, time out" coach lambert said. "come on guys!"

you and connor were walking back until the quarter back shouldered connor "hey, payton, two more points, then it's lights out. and princess go find something else to play."

connor kept on walking well looking to make sure you were okay, you looked at him "hey, don't listen to him, and i'm okay but are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine, just trying to catch air." he said and you nodded.

"all right, guys. it's that time of the game. okay, we can't let 'em score here. i want all you d-backs to drop into coverage, okay?" coach lambert said

"actually, not... not all of you. we're gonna blitz. linebacker blitz? safety blitz. from the right? from the left? weak side safety blitz. you heard.. yeah. weak side safety blitz, all right, guys." coach lambert said.

connor and you looked at sean, then you guys ran out there. the quarter back said go and started the play, you pushed your way through and tackled the quarter back. connor got the fumble from the player and ran to the touchdown!

you screamed and ran to connor and jumped on him. he wrapped his arms around you and spun you around, he stopped and looked down at you. you looked up at him and just kissed him, everyone stopped cheering and just looked at you guys. connor kissed back and backed away and smiled, everyone stood there for a second and started cheering again.

"we scored a touchdown! we scored a touchdown!" everyone was chanting well the other team were looking at you weirdly for lossing 38-6.

"boys, boys, boys! hey! everybody, take a look over there, you see what i see? electricity!!" coach lambert said.

everyone started cheering again "one, two, three, warriors!"

after the game
you and the team cleaned up, everyone was in such a great mood after scoring a touchdown. you and brian were putting away the water bottles away, connor was helping with cleaning the bleachers which didn't have anything on them. he was watching you and brian talk and laughing at each other, he got jealous.

"hey, good game brian!" you said starting to take the water bottles and put them in a carton.

"thanks! you too!" he said smiling.

"thanks! so anything new happen to you?"

"nope, i don't think," brian said confused

"nice, well i'm happy we scored a touchdown!"

"me too! honestly if we didn't get one all season, that would be sad."

"yeah that would be sad." you said laughing which made brian laugh

you looked up at the bleachers and saw connor mad, you waved at him and smiled.

he smiled and waved too, you guys met up and got your things and went home.

at the payton's home
you and connor walked into his room and just stood there awkwardly. "what are we?" you asked.

"i don't know? what do you want to be?" connor asked.

"connor payton, will you be my boyfriend?"

"y/n l/n i would love to be your boyfriend." connor said well pulling you into a kiss.

"i've wanted to say that for so long!" you said to connor after you pulled away from the kiss.

"me too! i've liked you for so long, since we both met each other!"

"that was 14 years ago dummy, you couldn't even talk back then or even think." you said well giggling.

"i know, but i've wanted to kiss you for so long!" connor said smiling down at you leaning in to kiss you again.