Warriors Game

going to the game
"hey, mrs. payton, after the game can we stop to get some ice cream?" you asked well looking out the window.

"sure sweetie, we can do that,"

"what about vegan ice cream?"

"honey, no let them get some ice cream, they will deserve it."

"oh alright just this once." mr. payton said

"yay! connor are you ready for this game?"

"yeah, are you?"

"yep i am, ready to hit someone!" you said smiling. connor was staring at you the whole time.

At the game
"and with the blue and white warriors losing by thirty-four points, here comes harlan haire for the field goal." the commentator says

everyone lines up ready for harlan to kick it, and paulie ready for getting hit in the butt.

"go connor!"

"let's go connor" mrs. payton yells.

connor looks back at harlan "harlan, you okay?"

"yeah, yeah, i'm fine." harlan says well looking back at connor.

connor nods and says "hut!"

paulie throws it back and connor places it down, and harlan comes and kicks it, and hits paulie right in the butthole.

"my butthole!" paulie yells well groaning on the ground.

you help paulie up, and go to stand in a circle for the next play. connor was staring at you the whole time, you saw and smiled at him.

you were running after the other team that had the ball and got hit hard.

"you okay there princess, or are you hurt? go do cheerleading instead of playing football." says the player that hit you.

"and y/n got hit hard but another touchdown for the vikings. that'll do it. seems like the warriors are gonna save some electricity yet again." says the commtentartor.

"hey y/n, you okay!?" connor says running up to you.

"yeah, yeah, i'm fine," you say getting up, connor looking at you worried, "honestly connor, i'm fine."

connor made sure you were fine anyways, you started walking away with connor and looking for your father but he wasn't there.

you and connor were putting your stuff away, until connor noticed his dad sean "what are you doing here?" he asked him bluntly.

"wow. glad everybody's happy to see me." sean says

"oh, he didn't mean it like that. did you, honey?" mrs payton said.

connor looked at his mom then his dad, and said nothing.

"i just came here to do some scouting. you never can find good prospects too early." sean says to lighten the mood.

"hey, you, uh, you played great game out there."

"we lost zero to 40." connor said baffled

"no, no, i mean, you. you were personally great. i mean you can't help it if all your teammates are horrible, and that girl out there." sean says well nate is walking by and you standing there watching.

"no, no. he was.. he was good too. couple of good guys." as soon as he saw nate.

you walked away before sean could say anything else. a few seconds later connor joined you and put an arm around you.

you guys smiled and kept on walking.
-
a/n
sorry if any of y'all wanted it to be a guy. sorry.