The  Porcupines

at the porcupines field
coach payton, was not going to coach the new orleans team this year. he was very mad at that, but oh well what's done is done.

you guys had just got off the bus and the news reporter was already on coach payton's  butt.

"you lost your appeal with the NFL. any comments?" the news reporter asked.

"i'm just here to watch my son play football. it's nothing to do with my situation with the NFL." coach payton said, well the boys were jumping up and down trying to get on camera.

"just a few questions?" the news reporter asked again.

"no comment." coach payton said well walking away.

"hey, marcos, say something." brain said.

"i have a comment." marcos said well putting his hand up.  "coach payton is the best!" marcos yelled.

"come on. let's go." coach troy yelled at the boys.

"we got a game. focus." coach troy yelling again.

connor looked annoyed at the news reporter. you noticed and grabbed his hand and pulled him away. he looked at you and smiled.

as you guys were walking up to the field you heard "porcupine! stick 'em!" you looked in the direction that it was coming in.

you noticed every guy on the porcupines were tall and huge. but you didn't care one bit. well maybe a little but who cares.

as you were walking up the whole team came running at you guys. you held onto connors hand tighter. the team stopped and looked at you guys intimidating you guys.

every guy on the porcupines was smirking or grinning. you felt disgusted, especially when one guy stood out.

"hey, don't... don't look at them. eyes up here, guys. let's go. come on." coach payton said.

you looked at connor and forced a smile. connor saw right through you and put an arm around you.

"why, ain't this nice? super bowl-winning coach. eastern illinois hall of fame. coach of the year, 2006. and now you're here." the porcupines coach said.

"ahh, ain't this nice guys. a girl on your team? wow, couldn't find anyone better? oh well looks like we have a better chance of winning anyway." the porcupines coach said.

warming up
you and connor were warming up together, you guys started throwing. as you were you felt like someone was staring at you. you looked behind connor and noticed the guy from earlier smirking at you.

you felt like puking and scared at the sametime. connor noticed you were looking behind him, he noticed the guy looking. so he walked up to you and kissed you.

you kissed back and felt better. connor looked back and smirked at him. the guy rolled his eyes and continued to warm up.

the game
you guys were getting killed out there. they were hitting harder then you guys were used too. brian had the ball and got hammered hard into the ground.

"personal foul! roughing the passer!" beth yelled.

"was that drew brees we just dropped? don't look like drew brees. not quite the same footwork." the porcupines coach yelled and then laughed.

"i mean, there's no way these guys are 15. 52 doesn't look like no kid." coach troy said.

"he looks like he has a kid." coach payton said.

you guys were lined up, paulie looked up and when the whistle blew he was dropped before you could blink.

"that's another touchdown for the porcupines." the commentator said.