Barbecue

at connors house before everyone gets there
"hey con," you say well walking into his room

"hey y/n, how are you?" connor said well giving you a hug.

"i'm good! how are you?" you asked giving him a hug back.

after about a minute of hugging you guys went downstairs. you and connor were thinking the same thing about how you guys loved that hug.

at connors house well everyone is there
y'all were downstairs until someone said that sean was there. everyone ran upstairs well you and connor stayed downstairs for a little well longer.

"hey you okay?" you asked

"yeah, i'm fine, it's just having him here is weird, and him coming out of no where it's weird." connor says wistfully.

"hey, let's go upstairs i'm hungry." you said well grabbing his hand.

connor just let you walk him upstairs. you turned the connor and saw sean so you kept on dragging connor.

"hey, con." sean says blissfully.

you guys kept on walking by, both his mom and sad saw you guys holding hands.

"is that his girlfriend or something? and was that the girl that is on the team?" sean asked beth(mrs. payton)

"nope, we'll i don't think so, and yes that's y/n." beth said walking to the backward.

after the barbecue
you and connor were watching the stars and just talking about life.

connor looked at you and was just watching you how you were watching the stars. you noticed him and you looked at him, he looked away pretending he wasn't just looking at you.

you moved over and laid down on his chest, after a little while you fell asleep. connor moved your hair out of your face and smiled down at you, hugging you tighter.

after you fell asleep connor fell asleep. beth walked outside and called jamie over and they took a picture of you guys cuddling.