Chapter 1

I've been living with the Madrigals for a while. My parents are always busy and leave you with them since I'm best friends with most of the people there. They look at you as family, and so do I!

 Everyone adores the madrigals- well they have gifts and help the village as much as they can so I don't blame them. The first time I met the Madrigal was at Camilo's gift ceremony! It's changed a lot since then.. Well my friendship with everyone hasn't changed at least, and if I had to say my life is great! 

 I've lived with the Madrigals for a while now. Its comfy here and nice to have a living house sometimes do things for you. But one day would change everything...let me tell you that story.

I woke up to a beautiful sunny morning. Senora (add the little thing lolz) Pepa must be in a happy mood. As I got dressed, I left to go start the day. As soon as I open my door, who do I see? You guessed it, Camilo.

 Stalking much? He leaned against the door awkwardly. "Morning sleepy head." he said in a weird tone. "Morning weirdo." I said. "Why were you standing in front of my room? Don't you have chores? Or is it because you have no life?' I laugh.  "Hahaha, very funny. I do have a life thank you for asking. I bet its better than yours." He teases. "Any way- Breakfast is ready."

 I looked at him excited and quickly ran past him as I tried to go downstairs as fast as I could. I pushed him over, but who cares its food we are talking! As I left to eat, in the corner of my eye i see that Camilo had picked himself up and smiles.

                                                                                                CAMILO POV:

I pick myself and think to myself,  remembering how cute she is when she hears the word "food'. Every since we were little I caught feelings for her as soon as I laid my eyes on her.

 She has a kind heart, caring, sweet, helpful, and so much more for me. I wonder if she likes me back? I'm planning on telling her soon. Maybe today is the day. As soon as I stop daydreaming I leave downstairs for breakfast. Funny enough, I see Y/N sitting down outside at the table. I had a plan.

 I'll get more food by turning into Dolores since she always gets seconds. I take my food as fast as possible so no one would suspect anything.

 But to my surprise, I see Mirabel next to me asking me about the magic she was worried about last night at my little bro's gift ceremony.

 She asks "Dolores, hey. You know out of all my older cousins. You're like my favorite cousin-" and when i hear this inside, I'm hurt. But we quickly continue the conversation.

 "So i feel like i can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me about anything. Like the problem with the magic last night,  that no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about."

 But once she stops, my dad comes around and catches me red handed. "Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds." My dad scolded me. I hear Y/N look,and chuckle at me. I turn back with my tower of food thinking I succeeded.

 I quickly say "Worth a shot." Then Casita out of no where hits me with the window almost making me drop my tower of food. I quickly save it of course but then she hits me a second time, pushing me away.  I take my seat next to Y/N.

                                                                                    Y/N POV:

I see Camilo getting scolded by his dad and i have to say that was pretty funny. Especially when Casita hit him 2 times, trying to make him drop his food. Of course he has to sit down next to me. Probably just to annoy me even more like he usually does.

 But this time is different. He actually says "Hey Y/N, wanna hang out later today? I have to tell you something.." "Uh sure I guess?" I reply.

 I'm curious to see what he has to say to me? I have to admit I might has a little crush on him. He's Sweet,helpful, sometimes annoying, and kinda cute. OK, OK, he IS cute when he isn't so annoying all the time.

 Abuela comes outside and says "Family. We  are all thankful for Antonio's new-" She gets interrupted with animals in her chair while taking her seat. "gift." She says. "I told them to warm up your seat" Antonio say, looking as cute as ever!

 "Thank you Tonito.  I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use." Mirabel shouts out to Luisa's face "YOU DO!" Abuela tells Casita to move Mirabel next to her so she can pay attention to what she has to say.

 She continues "As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted.  So today we will work twice as hard."

 Mirabel interrupts her again "Mm-hmm. I will help Luisa."Stop." Abuela says making casita pull her chair in closer.

 "First an announcement. I've spoken to the Guzman's about Mariano's proposal to Isabela." Abuela asks Dolores if we had a date. "Tonight. He wants 5 babies." You could clearly see that she was teasing Isabela.

 Isabela gulps making pink flowers and 1 daisy appear in her hair.

 "Wonderful. Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela."Abuela says as she takes the daisy off her head. "Will bring a new generation of magical blessings."

 She continues on but I keep eating and eventually stop listening but as i look up, Camilo is teasing Isabela by turning into Mariano. Making kissy faces at her, but she responds to the message by putting flowers in his mouth. I laugh at him and in exchange he shoots me daggers. I look away, and continue to finish my food.