Chapter 11: Knockout'

May the Lord have mercy for me please.

I don't like this at all! I'm not okay. I'm not even 18! I'll just wait for the confirmed date then everything will be fine. Right?

How am I supposed to know. I didn't even have a choice in the beginning.

This is all too soon. I shouldn't be doing this at a young age.

Camilo looks at me with a confused look. He asks if we could be excused for a moment and takes me to another room.

"Is there something wrong mi amor?" He asks. I don't answer looking at the floor.

"I feel sick." I whisper. "I don't think this is a good idea, we shouldn't rush this. Why not just take some time to get used to our life now? I mean we're still young, we can do so much stuff before we get married!" I exclaim making sure no one else hears us.

Camilo looks at me concerned. "If your sick, we have to make you feel better. I love this idea, and you're not going to get in the way of our marriage," He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to whisper, "No one is going to stop me from marrying you, and never will. My decision is final." He lets go and returns to the table putting on a fake smile on his face.

His grip leaves a red mark on my hand. He gave me the chills. This is getting out of hand, but how can I help this situation? I need a plan and fast. I'll have to play along like I'm ok then write down steps as I go. I walk back into the room smiling as well.

Camilo looks at me with a threatening expression. I gulp the take a sip of water. Abuela stands up grabbing her cup saying, "Now let us feast! Salud!" (cheers)" Everyone raises their cups then shouts "Salud!". They all take a sip then pass around the food.

I eat slowly, and at the end of my eye I can see that Camilo is looking at me. I yawn then ask, "Can I go to bed? I got a big day tomorrow." I smile. "Are you sure? You haven't eaten yet." Felix asks.

"I'll be just fine! I'm not that hungry anyways-" Camilo interrupts me mid sentence, "But you said you were starving."

I try to get out the situation, "I'm great, really! Would you look at the time! I have to go stop by parents house then I'll come back, goodnight!" I nervously laugh. I run out of there with a sigh of relief. I walk toward my parents house when I bump into Jacob.

"Oh sorry, are you okay?" He asks in a sweet tone. "Just fine, thanks Jake."

"Need me to walk you home?" He smiles.

"I don't think so. Thanks for offering." I speak, the turn around heading back to my home. Jacob stops me asking if "Want to hang out tomorrow? By the pond just to t-talk? It's fine if you don't want to-" He turns away.

This time I stop him, "That would be nice." I smile. I walk away from him and from a corner of my eye, I see him jumping up and down blushing. I just can't tell Camilo about this.

~Time skip: You've just left your parents house saying goodnight, heading back to Casita~

I walk into Casita telling her goodnight, she moves the bricks waving at me as I walk upstairs toward Camilo's room. I walk in and he's laying on his bed staring at the ceiling waiting for me. "Finally, what took you so long?" He gets up asking me. I jump on his bed playing with his brown curly hair. "My parents took long." I yawn.

"Were you cheating on me?" He looks at me serious.

"Of course not! Why would I leave you?" He tries to speak then I stop him, "Why would you think that in the first place??" I stop playing with his hair. pushing his head forward.

"I was just making sure! And, OW. No need to shove so hard! You could pull my hair out with that much force!" He laughs.

"Don't be so dramatic." I giggle. "I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." I kiss him on the forehead then leave the room.

~~~One bathroom break later~~~

I enter Camilo's room, he jumps up, but then I see he had shapeshifted into... me?

He shapeshifted into me in a wedding dress! I gasp, then he tries to explain himself, but my thoughts block his voice out my head. Why would he do that? Is he that much obsessed with me? But why.. that was too soon.

"Bebe! Wait! I just wanted to see how you would look like, That's all! No harm no foul?" He stutters. He tries to grab my arm, but I push him away heading for the door.

As I touch the doorknob, Everything goes black and I pass out on the floor....