Chapter 17

Guide:

F/D = Favorite Drink

F/C = favorite color

BF/N = best friends name

N/N = Nick name

F/F = Favorite Flowers

𝔂/𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I wake up to the sound of the door knocking. My parents can't be back so soon right? I mean yeah it would be nice but I'm not so sure about it. I get out of the covers and slowly walk down the stairs. Outside you could hear the sound of the wood creaking.

*every time I try to be quiet at night its like your steps and actions are the loudest things in the world ヽ(ヅ)ノ*

I grab a bat in my hand coming down from the stairs in case Camilo was there. I slowly open the door to reveal my best friend BF/N (ik it looks like boyfriends name XD). "Oh hey BF/N! How's it uhm g-going?" I open the door all the way and offer them to come inside. "One, what's wrong with you and two, why do you have a bat in your hand?" They look at your bat as you slowly put it down. "With this ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ on the loose, you can never be too careful."

"Killers knock on the door?" They ask with a confused expression on their face.

"Well- N-no? Just shut up and let me get you something to drink." I roll my eyes as I walk into the kitchen opening the fridge. They sit in the couch and say "I'll take a- hmm." They think. "Ok- wait, I'm not doing this. You always take a long time to think." I set the glass down. "Eh I'll just take water." They lean back on the couch putting their legs up in the coffee table. I pour water in the cup, and hand it to them. I grab a F/D out the fridge and drink it out the bottle.

I sit on the couch and grab the remote. "So why'd you come?" I ask while putting on F/S. "What, you don't what me here?" They tease. "I never said that! Don't put words in my mouth." I pout like a child while drinking F/D. "I'm just kidding. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to to spend the day with me." They continue, while watching the show you put on. "Oh, I hear about Jake! I'm so sorry about him. Didn't he have that silly crush on you?" They pointed out. I couldn't help but feel bad that Jake died before we could even hang out.

"I would say it's fine but it's not. He died for no reason thanks to some guy who probably had nothing to do in his life but take innocent peoples lives. And a teenagers life to be exact and now he ruined the joy of a once happy village." I responded feeling anger inside whenever someone's mentioned jakes death. "Woah tiger, calm down! I know they'll find the guy and take him down so everyone will be safe and happy like they used to be I know it!" They smile trying to cheer you up.

"You're right. I'm just a little on the edge about it."

They look up and down at you and then just stare into your eyes.

"What?"

"Are you seriously going to go outside looking like that?" They point out at your F/C pj's.

"I-"

They grab my wrist before saying "COME ON YOU NEED A MAKEOVERRR" they run up the stairs dragging me with them. Once we walk into my room it looks messy (or if your room isn't messy then it's neat)

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷:

"nice room." They look around. They notice the the windows and walk over to open the blinds. Y/N them quickly grabs them and says "Don't do that!" Before BF/N could ask why, Y/N walks them over to her closest. "So what outfit should I wear?" She asks. "Hmm. You're so lucky to have me here as your bestie and pick out something fashionable for you." They smirk before picking out an outfit.

(Also if you don't want to wear that then just pick an outfit of your own choice)

"Really?" Y/N asks, taking it and walking over to the bathroom. "Yes really! I'll wait out here while you put that on." Before she closes the door, "Oh! And you can do your own makeup because I'm not that good with other peoples makeup then mine." She nods then closes the door. After getting dressed, she applies her makeup and finishes the last touches. Y/N walks out and sits on the bed with BF/N. "You look great N/N!" She grabs her shoes and replies with a "Thanks." She gives them a smile before tying her shoes. "With the way you look, you'll probably attract every guy!" They nudge her shoulder smirking.

"Let's not get to crazy" She nervously laughs. They get up and go downstairs. Y/N cleans the dishes while BF/N sits on the couch waiting for her to finish. Y/N was about to speak when a knock on the door interrupts her. "Do you think killers really knock?" BF/N whispers. "Your being ridiculous... they come from the window." She whisper yells. Y/N grabs a bat in her hand and looks out the peephole. She sees Camilo standing outside with a bouquet of F/F.

She whisper yells for her bestie before running over to the downstairs bathroom closing the door. BF/N runs over and opens the door. "Hey Camilo!" They greet. "Hey Y/- wait, who are you?" He looks around the room looking for Y/N. "I'm Y/N's bestie ! We're going to spend the day together." They smile. "Well then, tell Y/N I'm sorry for what I did last night and I deeply apologize." He sets the flowers down in the counter before leaving. "Bye!"

Y/N opens the bathroom door slowly. She whispers "Is he still here?" BF/N shakes their head, picking up the flowers. "That's so sweet of him! Wait, is he you're boyfriend?~" they wiggle their eyebrows. "What? No." She quickly responds back walking out the bathroom. "Well he said he's sorry about last night and hopes you'll hook up with him."

"..." Y/N gives a 'What the heck' face while glaring daggers. They look away trying to avoid her eyes. "Ok, ok. That's not what he said but the first part is true. And I think you SHOULD hook up with him." Y/N punches their shoulder, "That's a no for me." She grabs the flowers, pulls out a vase from the cabinet and pours water in, then puts the flowers in. BF/N winces at the pain and grabs her wrist, "Cmon let's go have some fun!" They run out the door and run over to an ice cream store.

While they order someone watches them from afar.

to be continued...

****

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I needed music to help inspire me to write this :)

And don't worry I'm already working on chapter 18 and that should be out soon, but my birthday is in two days so I won't be working on it those days. Thank you for being supportive of my crappy work ;) byeeeeee! Ily all 💖!

1198 words