Chapter 3: The kiss

Camilo FREAKING KISSED ME IN AN ALLEY. IM SO CONFUSED. I push him off of me. He doesn't have anything thing to say.

 We both don't. He stand there in awkwardness still blushing. He makes a smirk on his face. "Aw, don't tell me you didn't enjoy that Bonita~" He says. I just look embarrassed not saying anything.

 "Why'd you do that?" I ask. "I like you a lot. More than friend." He said. I stand there looking another way. "Don't tell anyone about this ok?". He just nods with a weird look on his face. We both walk back to the house

        As we get there, it's almost time for dinner. I go up to my room to sit on my bed and think about things. I sit there as I think about the kiss me and Camilo shared.. did I really enjoy it? I just keeps wondering til I hear a knock on my door.

 "Tia says dinners ready." Mirabel says. I nod and look down at the floor. "Hey, what's with the frown?" she asks. "Don't tell anyone but... Camilo kissed me."

 I say. "WHATTT???? OH MY GOSH!! CAMILO HAS A CRUSH ON YOU." She says loudly. I shush her. "Not so loud!" "Did you enjoy it?" She asks. "Uhm well- I-" Tia Pepa yells, "Come down to eat before the food gets cold!".

 We look at each other and then leave downstairs. I sit beside Camilo and start to eat.

    Alma starts talking to the adults. I just sit there looking at my food. Camilo looks at me concerned for my stomach. I start to eat and he looks away. We eat awkwardly. I try to ignore the fact the kiss even happened.

 I finish and ask to be excused. As I leave back up to my room Camilo stops me there.

 "Where ya going beautiful?" He says with a smirk on his face. "somewhere you're not allowed in. My room." I return. He laughs. "Sure I'm not. You sure you don't want me to sleep with you? I'm warm."

 He flirts, purposely making me blush. "Thanks for the offer but I'm good." I laugh. "If you say so. If you need me I'm always here. My offer never closes." He turns around and leaves. I keep walking upstairs and put on some shorts and a T-shirt.

 I look out my window to see the beautiful view of the village, glancing at it. I see Camilo helping one last person before he goes to bed. It's cute how helpful he is to people and generous. I close my curtains and head to sleep.

                          In the middle of the night I feel something come in my bed, but I ignore it and go back to sleep. In the morning I feel refreshed and open my eyes.

 I see that Camilo entered my bed last night! "Morning honey.". "HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE??" I ask blushing like a tomato. "I snuck in here last night.

 Wasn't sleeping too good last night." "Aww, did Camilo Madrigal have a nightmare? Do you need a kiss on the fore-head?" I say teasing him. "A kiss would be nice, Yes?" He flirts. I look away blushing so much.

 "Don't you have chores or something??" I ask. "Nope. Taking the day off so I can be with you." He responds. I put on my annoyed face knowing this guy is gonna be with me all day.

"Can you look away or better yet leave? I need to change." "I won't look." He says. I turn away and grab clothes out my closet. As soon as I'm done I look over at him to make sure he wasn't looking.

 Typical Camilo. He was. He turns around blushing red.

 I roll my eyes opening my door and leaving. He joins me and we leave to eat breakfast with the family. As I serve myself I look at Mirabel who's already looking at me. We both know this Camilo situation is a little weird.

I sit down and Camilo sits next to me. I finish eating and help around the village with Camilo following me like a lost puppy. Puppies are cute though- Maybe or Maybe not this puppy. Wait- Did I just call Camilo a puppy?

I get myself out of La-la land and continue working. As I work I see that Camilo can't take his eyes off me. He just keeps looking at me like I'm a super-Model or something. I finish and ask, "So I'm done working. What would you like to do?". "I think I wanna kiss on the cheek please." He says with a smirk.

"Of course. Why did I even ask." I tell myself. To make him feel weird I do what he asked and kissed him. He looks at me flustered, thinking I wasn't actually gonna do it. "You just love me too much don't you?" He laughs. I can't believe I even did that. How stupid am I?

He kisses me while no one is looking on my cheek. I start to blush looking at him. "Cmon, I know you enjoyed that~" He says. "You're so dramatic. MY kisses are the best in all the village." "Should I kiss Mr. Mariano to test that?" I tease. "NO NO WAIT." He exclaims. I laugh and look forward.

I don't know what to say now. Camilo grabs my hand and drags me into another alley. I wonder what he's gonna do this time. He just sometimes too predictable. He kisses me not holding back. I mean do I enjoy it? Yes, Yes, I do. Is it wrong? Maybe. I keeping blushing then push him back. "You've had to enjoy it that time~" He flirts. "

I don't respond looking embarrassed.