Chapter 13: Sightings~

~In Third Person~

Camilo looked in your eyes. You just stared at him like he was a killer. He tried coming toward you, but his mother had stoped him before he could touch your hand. 

"Camilo! Are you okay? Your not hurt are you? Come here," she started to hug him, but he quickly avoided it.

"Mama! Por favor, can you not?" He turns around walking toward you.

Pepa whispers something in Félix's ear and points to his son. Félix walks over to Camilo and and grabs him by his shirt pulling him away from you again. 

Camilo tried to push his away dad, but couldn't.

Camilo mumbles beneath his breathe angry at Mirabel for taking you away from him. He walks up to his father, acting like he doesn't know what's happening,

"Papa, what is everyone so worried about?"

His dad turned around "Camilo where were you? We were worried sick about you."

"I was talking to Mariano-" he lies

"Camilo."

"Ok papa, I was just doing something I don't remember! So what?" He said angrily 

"Camilo, you don't talk to me that way. Where were you?" His dad said in frustration 

"I'M NOT TELLING YOU." He screamed.

"CAMILO. GO TO YOUR ROOM." His dad yelled.

All of the towns people were watching this happen. Camilo stomped to his room frustrated. He had killed someone who loves his wife, that isn't bad is it? 

Your not his wife YET, but it's nice to have labels in case someone takes you. The townspeople looked away when he looked back at you. You're face was scared. You think you know what he did but your not so sure. 

Camilo has done a lot of things, but killing isn't one.

You love Camilo, but he might have taken it to far.

You were going to walk into his room to talk to him, but Dolores stopped you shaking her head. She told you that he was throwing stuff and doing other things that she didn't want to mention.

Could your innocent annoying Camilo become a murder?