Chapter 12: Shapeshifter

Someone else's P.O.V:

Y/N fell to the floor at full speed. Her head had made a big thump along the floor. Camilo stood there in fear of her leaving him. 

He would have to think of a plan, before anyone came into his room realizing his beloved was knocked out. A light-bulb had went off in his head and he had transformed into... Jake.

His sinister smile had grew and he picked up Y/N slowly tying her to his bed. Camilo hid the rope covering her body with the blankets and if anyone asked what happened he would just say she was taking a LONG nap. 

He covered her cheek rubbing his hand.

"I'll take care of him for you Bebe." He whispered, leaving the door closed quietly. He rushed out the door leaving toward the stalker. 

He turned into Y/N trying to act like her. He walked up to Jake and started to talk . . .

"Hey Y/N! Are we still on for tomorrow?-" Camilo quickly spoke, "No. Sorry. I want to spend time with my cute boyfriend. And he doesn't want me to talk or hang out with other guys soo I want to listen to him." He laughs inside.

 Jake's face is crushed. He holds back the tears running down from his cheek, though one seems to escape."Oh . . . okay- It's fine I guess, congrats on the boyfriend by the way." he nervously smiles.

"Yeah he's really HOT. No offense I guess." He gets weirded out.

"Uhm, so.. okay! Sorry for bothering you." Jake looks down walking away. Camilo runs quickly to a alley shapeshifting into a random boy he knew that had a crush on Y/N since he was little. 

He had ran back toward Jake grabbing his wrist sprinting toward another alley carrying a knife with him then-

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

The blood had gotten covered on a side of his cheek. A villager had heard a screech and ran toward the source (It being in the valley TvT).

 They had gasped looking back at the boy who had SEEMED to kill him. 

Camilo ran towards the boy's house, hiding behind it. The villagers thought he had went inside then knocked the door down. 

They took the boy away for the attempt of murder leaving Camilo back to his curly haired self.

He grinned mischievously heading back to casita. He couldn't wait to tell Y/N the good news. 

That 'Jake' Person wouldn't mess with his YN/N (YN/N means your nickname) anymore. He wouldn't let anyone take his wife from him no matter what. 

He didn't care if it came to his closest friends or family. He would always love you no matter what.

As he walked by the corner of his eye he saw the family standing outside with some of the villagers. 

Y/N was standing there with Dolores and Mirabel by her side. She gave him a dirty look while Abuela Alma was talking with the adults. 

They were concerned with their safety worried they would die as well.

Dark clouds started to form from above. Pepa was worried and Felix was trying to calm her down. 

Everyone was surprised and had a frown knock a smile off their face. Camilo rushed over to his sister, who had been holding Antonio's hand.

"Dolores, What happened?" He asked, trying to act innocent.

"Camilo, later I need to have a word with you away from everyone. " She then whispers, "I know what you did.."

 She walks toward her mom taking Antonio with her. Mirabel pulls Y/N away from Camilo when he tries to take her hand.

He mumbles beneath his breath. 

*IM SORRY! It's short but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting! I love you all and if you have any ideas on what I should do next let me know :)*