Chapter 16

𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓽✎

Everyone looks at Alma confused. 

"The wedding must be postponed."

Everyone's mouths dropped. 

They were all so surprised of this sudden news. But one person felt angry inside, angry that the wedding wasn't happening now. 

But he noticed that someone had a smile on their face...

                                                                                               Y/N's POV:

My body was bursting with joy and relief that the wedding was being postponed. 

I let out a simple smile but everyone still had a blank face. Out of nowhere Camilo stands up out of his chair. 

"May me and Y/N be excused please? It will take a moment."  

Everyone's attention went straight to Camilo. Alma  then says "adelante y vete."

 (Go ahead and go)

 He gives me a hand and once I take it he pulls me out of the room. 

"Did you do that?" He asked with a tone of anger in his voice. I give a worried look, "N-no! Why would I?" I nervously ask. 

"You do love me don't you?" He asks gripping me closer to him.

 "Of course-" he cuts me off "then say it." He looks at me straight in the eye, dead serious. 

He ignores the fact that I'm scared of him right now. 

He only brings me closer, "I'm waiting." I close my eyes trying to ignore the pain as he brings me closer to him. 

I try to whisper "I love you-". "Louder honey." Every second he pulls me closer. 

"I love you!" 

He stops pulling but keeps me close to him. "You are still my fiancé and I will make it my life mission to make this wedding happen. Okay?" I nod repeatedly. 

He lets me go but grabs ahold of my wrist as he takes me back to the dining room. "Me and Y/N are going to bed. Goodnight!" 

Everyone said goodnight and Camilo takes me upstairs to his room and throws me on the bed. *No not like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

"Wait here, I'll be back." Camilo locks the bedroom door on his way out. I look around and try to escape. I get off the bed and start trying to pull the doorknob off. 

I pause, then start thinking to myself a plan. I'll open a window and carefully get myself down, and make a run home. I run over to the window and try pulling it up. 

I hear footsteps coming towards the door, and keep trying faster but the window doesn't budge. 

The door hinge starts to unlock and I finally manage to open the window and climb out of it in time before the door could unlock. 

I start running back home til I can't run no more. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU." I hear Camilo yell form his room. He looks out the window only to see me running from him. He gets frustrated and throws stuff around his room. 

I think to myself on how lucky I was to escape in time before he could do anything or catch me in the act. I don't care if my parents aren't home, I'd rather sleep there without Camilo than him hurting me or doing something else. 

I get in the house and start to lock the doors and windows. I close all the blinds and run up the stairs to my room only to lock myself in. I close my window and lock it as well so Camilo won't get in.