Chapter 9: Vows..

I heard Pepa call Camilo because they were leaving. Finally some relief.

 He kissed me on the forehead saying "Bye Mi Amor" In a sweet tone. He gave me a last look before leaving the door.

 I've never been so... nervous. I'm going to have a forced marriage.

Maybe I should look on the bright side! I have feelings for him. I should be grateful its not someone like, Jacob-

 (Your stalker -v-).

 I snap back to reality and say goodbye. My mom looks at me then asks

"Aren't you happy? You're getting the love of your life!" He's not the LOVE of my life, but I have feeling for him I guess. They aren't as big as the ones he has for me..

 "Mom don't you think this is a little to soon? 18? Really." I'm too young for these types things.

"Sweetheart, this is good for you! You may be too young but the Madrigal family are great people. I just need to get your dad on board.-"

I interrupted by saying "What if he says no?" I hope he does. No offense mom.

"Then we have to figure stuff out. Maybe do it later. Whenever he's ready. I have to hope he's to say yes. It's good for you." She finishes her statement after putting the dishes away.

"Can you take the dishes I owe to the Madrigals? I need to return them back to them."

"Sure." I nervously smile. Now I'm going to have to bump into Camilo. I JUST SAW HIM LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO!? I grab the bag of plates and rush out of there.

"Stay calm. Breathe in, Breath out.." I kept repeating as I approached Casita. "In and out. Let's do this." I open the doors and Camilo makes us both fall to the floor.

My bad, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS JUST LEANING THERE. How should I know.

I get up quickly and give him a hand.

"You scared me, what do you need? Or do you just want Me?~" He winks.

"Ew, no. I'm just here to give these back. My mom wanted me to give them back since I was going to go help my dad outside with something. Can you take these for me, please?" I give him the puppy eyes that he can't resist.

"FINE. Only because your my soon to be wife and your too cute to resist." He gives me an annoyed look. IT worked. More work off my back.

"Gotta run, tell them I said hi!" I run toward my dad when Camilo shouts, "Want to have dinner with us? To celebrate the good news? Mariano is here."

"SHHHHH! MY DAD DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE THING-" I whisper.

"Oh right, sorry!" He says back.

"Let me ask my dad ok?" I run over to my dad asking if I can stay.

"Sure sweety! Be back soon. Or if you want you can sleepover." Camilo runs over to us and asks if I can.

He laughs then just says "Sure!" Camilo grabs my wrist and pulls me into Casita. I wave him bye before leaving into Casita.

"I have to go get something from my room. Be right back." He leaves me alone going upstairs. "Oh Y/N your here! Go tell Camilo dinners ready please." Senora Pepa asks.

"He just went to his room, I'll go get him." I smile. 

"Thank you hunny." She thanks then leaves to the kitchen. I dash upstairs toward Camilo's room.

I hear distant talking, I think its Camilo's voice.

"I've loved you since the day we meet. I felt we had some sort of connection! I will always love you and no one else. To my new beautiful wife, Y/N L/N."

Oh my god.. He's practicing his vows already....