23.At His Home

Next day...
It was Sunday. Avu was all ready tongo at Sid's place. She was getting ready and wore a simple salwar suit. Sonia came there.

Sonia : Yaar... Avu wear something new na. Don't you get bored?

Avu : I am not a fashion diva mom

Sonia : But I am fashion designer. Now go and wear the one which I had prepared recently.

Avu : mom you..

Sonia : go..

(Avu went from there and changed her dress. It's not that she is uncomfortable but she loves to wear indian. That's why. She came out and Sonia saw her slaying in that dress)

Sonia : ahaa. Hotttttt

Avu : Mom..

Sonia : What mom? Now go and ask your dad how you are looking?

(Avu nodded and went to Aman)

Avu : Dad how am I looking?

Aman (looking out from his book) : Ahaa.. Cute.. Come..

(Avu went and Aman kissed her head. Sonia smile at them and they did the breakfast together)

Avu : I am going dad

Aman : Teach them properly. Bbye

(Avu nodded and went down. She took a cab and went towards Sid's place)

Meanwhile with Sid...
Sid and Ri were looking after the every single corner of their house as Avu was coming.

Sid : Ughh Ri... I wanted to buy some flowers..

Ri : I had already kept them in a vase.

Sid : you are a true friend.

(Ri rolled his eyes. They set up everything neatly.)

Sid : Is everything ok?

Ri : Yess. Mere baap. Now please just sit here and take a deep breath.

(He made Sid sit on the sofa. Sid took a deep breath. Just then the doorbell rang. They got alert)

Ri : I will see.

(Sid nodded trying to calm his excitement. Ri went to open the door and saw Avu standing there with a cute smile. He was also about to smile but his gaze fell on her attire and he started staring at her. He gulped on seeing her in this somewhat hot attire.

Sid came there to check what is happening

Sid came there to check what is happening. He came and first saw Ri and then followed his gaze and saw Avu standing their in that attire. He gulped and controlled himself. He looked at her and smiled. She returned back. Sid slapped Ri's head. Ri came back in senses.)

Ri : abb woh... Sorry sorry...Woh....come 

(They all three went inside towards the coach)

Sid: Please seat

(Avu nodded and sat there on the sofa.)

Ri: What would...

Avu: I ate my breakfast before coming here so I don't want anything now. Let's start...

(Sid and Ri nodded. They sat there only and started studying. But today Sid's concentration was somewhat on Avu. He was not able to take his gaze off her. Not because he is having lust on her body but it's just that she was looking so beautiful in that floral dress. He was staring at her when she looked at him. He immediately diverted his gaze from her. 

But but but first time ever she blushed at his gaze. She felt so shy and she looked down trying to avoid her red cheeks from Ri and Sid. She then controlled herself and looked up to see Sid concentrated on his studies. She looked at him and started admiring his nature and his handsome face. He has a perfect nose, perfect eyebrows, perfect shaped lips, everything is perfect. She kept admiring his innocent face)

Avu (in mind): He is so nice and innocent. I think he is now ready to face Raj. He has learnt a lot of things in such a short time. This is so nice. Now he is ready but...(she sighed) Is he ready to face the world? This is just a starting. He just learnt English. But what about his education? I don't think now also he is getting anything from his lectures. What about it then? Is he studying anything? let's ask

Avu: umm... Siddharth..

Sid: Hmm?

Avu: What about your lectures? Are you getting anything from it?

Sid: Oh yeah about that. I am recording them and trying to study at home. But the thing is the concepts and all the phrases related to computers are very new for me as I don't know anything. So I brought one book from library and I am studying those concepts.

Avu (in mind): Impressive

Ri: Yes we both are studying them

Avu: Ok. I guess now you both got to know how to learn English and also you had done great in short time. So I think you should now focus on your studies. So are you finding any field interesting.

Sid: yess. I am trying to learn these computer languages. These are really interesting. 

Avu: So, shall I help you with those? Just to make your study simple and you will learn it fastly.

(Sid and Ri both were looking at her with wide eyes)

Sid: really? I mean already you had done a lot for us. And now you wil..

Ri: Yeah this is too much..

Avu: Oh come on. I also had to study computer languages as I am studying graphic design. So, it will be helpful for me as well. 

(Sid and Ri looked at each other and smiled.)

Sid: Sure, Thank you so much.

(Avu smiled widely. She looked at the time and it was lunch time.)

Ri: Bha... I mean Avneet stay for some time. Go after having lunch. 

Avu: Um.. No actually I had to go somewhere. So,... will meet tomorrow in college only...

Sid: But you didn't have anything. Not even water. 

Avu: Next time.. Pakka.. see yaa....

(Sid got sad as she was going away. But he just sighed and control himself. Avu went away but a horrified thought came in Sid's mind)
.
.
.
EOC***
Can you guess what Sid must have thought?
Stay Tuned.