43.Going Village

It was the day of them leaving for their village.
Sid and Ri came to pick Avu and Anu and they 4 started their journey. Sid and Ri were sitting in front. They were playing and singing songs and were enjoying.

Anu: Sid bhaiyaa song change Karo na. Bore ho Raha hain

Sid: ok Ri change the song

Ri looked at him and sighed. He was about to change the song.

Anu: Umm...rehne dijiye. Yahi thik hain.

She told this and moved her face otherside. Avu looked at Sid through mirror and they both sighed.

After sone hours

Avu: I am hungry.

Ri: Let's have food somewhere at the dhaba..

Sid: yeah

Sid pulled his car at some dhaba and they went inside. After getting fresh they came and were sitting on the cot.

Sid: kya khayenge?

They ordered their food and were chit chatting.

Anu: Avu i will just come.

Avu nodded and she went. She was coming towards them while adjusting her crop top when 2-3 people came there.

1: waah ..kya item hain re yeh...

2: ha .. hayeee kamar toh dekh iski...

3: ugh...control hi nahi ho Raha ...ae ladki aaj raat sath chalegi kya ....

Anu heard this and got angry. She glared at them furiously.

2: hayee kya najar hain iski...

3: bass ussi najar se hamara jaag uthega aur phir ...

He was about to complete it when Anu went and slapped him tight. He got angry.

Anu: tumhari himmat kaise huyi yeh sab kehne ki?

2: Teri toh ...

He was about to come near Anu but Anu gave him the slap too. Now 3 of them were really furious. They were about to go near her but Sid and Ri came and beat them. Avu came near Anu.

Sid: Niklo yaha se.  Warna police bula lunga.

They ran from there.

Ri to Anu: Tum thik ho?

She just nodded. Sid sighed and hugged her. She hugged him back cutely. Avu smiled at them. Sid rubbed her back.

Anu (like a child): Bhaiyuuu mere haath dukh gye unko thappad maar ke. Dekho laal ho gye hain.

Sid chuckled.

Avu: Areyy dikhao dikhaao. Chalo hum pehle khaate hain bhuk lagi hain. Tunhare bhaiyu tumhe khila denge.

Anu grinned. They went and sat at their places. Avu started eating the food immediately. All laughed at her. She pouted. Sid was feeding Anu and was eating himself too. Avu pouted looking at them. Ri chuckled and pulled her towards him and started feeding her. Avu smiled. After they finished their food, they again started their journey.

After some hours they finally reached. As they have informed about their arrival already so all were waiting for them only at the entrance. Before going inside, Avu asked  Sid to stop.

Sid: What?

Avu: You only go. Humein yahi utrne do. Tumhara satkaar samarambh dekhne mein we are not interested. Bye.

Sid and Ri rolled their eyes. Anu and Avu laughed and came out of the car. All people got shocked looking at them.

One aunty: Yeh saath mein aaye hai ? Ek hi gaadi mein? Ladka ladki?

Anu rolled her eyes. They took their luggage and were moving.

Aunty 2: Kaise kapde pehne hain. Sharam hi nahi hain.

Actually Anu and Avu both were wearing western only as it is comfortable while travelling.

Avu rolled her eyes.

Anu: Chal Avu jaldi chalte Hain yaha se.

Avu nodded and went from there. Here Sid and Ri came out of the car. All people were shocked to see them. Sid and Ri were wearing jeans and T shirts with Jackets. They have never seen them like this.

Sid went and took their luggage from behind. People were discussing about them. They both started walking at their home. All were looking at them as if they are some aliens. Ri and Sid ignored them.

They reached home where all were waiting for them.Ri was going to live there only as his dad was out of station.

Vibha and Kamladevi were waiting for them at the entrance with Aarti ki Thaal. Sid and Ri reached there only to shock everyone. Aarti Ki thal fell down from Vibha's hands.

Kamladevi: Yeh kya hain ? Siddharth?

Sid: Kya hua dadi ji?

Vibha: Siddharth yeh sab kya pehna hain? Yeh shobha nahi deta. Sheher mein rehne ke liye issliye bheja tha kya aapko?

Ri: Par..

Kamladevi: Tu toh chup hi rehe. Bigaad diya mere bacche ko.

Sid: Dadi Aisa kuch nahi hain. Ab hum andar to aaye? Yeh sab baad mein baat karte hain

Vibha: ruko

She came with another aarti ki thal and did aarti of him..

They went inside.

With Avu and Anu...
Avu asked Anu to come home but Anu denied saying she will come after meeting her dad. Avu nodded. Anu went home only to get the biggest shock of her life.
.
.
.
EOC***