54. Finally Confessed

It was evening time, whole day Avu was instructed to take complete rest of course Sid instructed her. She also got time to think about the surprise she is going to give Sid.

At present, Ri and Anu were doing something in Ri's laptop. Sid was looking at them and was getting bored. Avu was preparing the surprise.

Sid: Ri are you sure Avu is resting? I don't trust her...

Ri(over dramatically poking out from the laptop): Wtf? You don't trust my sister? Nikal jaa saale humari zindagi se.

Sid rolled his eyes. Anu laughed. They both again got engrossed into their work. Sid, got up and was about to move when he saw that lights turned off. He got confused. He was about to see what happened, but he heard a voice. No, they are not Anu and Ri. They also had gone somewhere in a minute. He turned back but couldn't see anyne. He could just hear a voice. The same voice for which he fell. He fell miserably to the voice of that payal of Avu. He closed his eyes. All his body could conentrate on the only one thing at this point. That voice was coming towards him and suddenly it stopped.

He opened his eyes confusingly only to see the beauty in front of his eyes

He opened his eyes confusingly only to see the beauty in front of his eyes. He got awestruck. Avu was smiling looking at him. He was about to touch her just to make sure if she is real but moved back. Before anything could happen, one video played on the TV. Sid looked at the video. It was of the edit made by Anu and Ri for Avu and Sid. There were so many pictures of them which Ri took secretly from the start. Sid and Avu watched the video and were remembering their moments. Video stopped after a minute. Sid looked at Avu to see her smiling with full red cheeks. Sid smiled too. She came closer.

Avu: Arthhh

She said in a deep voice. Thunder stroked onto his body as he got numb. He closed his eyes.

Avu: I love you Arth... will you be mine?

And that was it. Sid could hear his own heartbeats. He couldn't imagine what just happened.

He opened his eyes just to see Avu on her knees. He immediately bends down to make her stand. He made her stand straight while nodding his head in not as she bends down in front of him.

Sid: I love you too Neet...I seriously love every bit of you a lot.

Avu smiled widely. Sid, without any word, just hugged her tight. Avu hugged him back. Their heartbeats were racing at the highest possible rate. They were too into that moment that they didn't recognize when Anu and Ri came.

Ri(roared): yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anu(mumbling): Why did he even born?

Avu and Sid parted ways and stood side by side. Sid's one hand was still around Avu's waist.

Anu: Ri yaar they were having a moment and you screamed

Ri: nahi to kya karu? mera marna tal gaya na...

Sid(mumbled): kaash na tala hota

Ri(snapping at him): kya bola?

Sid: Nothing

Avu and Anu laughed. Ri and Anu went and jumped on both of them making everyone fall on the sofa.

Ri(kissing Sid's cheek): I love you yaar...finally...

Sid(pushing Ri): what the fuck ri? Hat...

Anu and Avu laughed aloud. They all hugged each other.

Anu: so happy for both of you.

Sid and Avu smiled. They all enjoyed their time.

Ri: Chalo we have something.

They all went in a room. Ri has arranged a movie set to watch for all four of them. Anu had kept so many foods and packets for them to eat.

Avu: waaow.

Anu: let's gooo

Ri: Do one thing. You guys go and get changed first. Then we will see.

Anu was still in her village girl avatar and Avu was wearing traditional.

Anu: But we don't have comfortable clothes here.

Ri and Sid: Humare pehen lo

They looked at each other. Sid narrowed his eyes at Ri. All laughed at this. They gave them t shirt and shorts and came back. All were now on the coach.

Anu: goshhh I don't know how I used to wear these clothes back then. Now that we wear modern clothes, I seriously get stuck now while carrying those village clothes.

All nodded and they started watching a movie while eating. Actually only Anu, Ri and Avu were watching. Sid's all focus was on Avu only. They were sitting together. Avu was sitting while leaning onto him and Sid's one hand was around Avu's waist. He was getting very mischievous ideas to get closer to her. He looked at Avu and found her totally concentrated in the movie. He rolled his eyes.

Sid also started looking at the movie scenes. After about 5 minutes he slide his hand towards her stomach. Avu looked at him and found him looking at the movie. She thought it's not intentional. She again went back to the movie. Sid did this multiple times and Avu ignored everything successfully.

At last Sid loosened his grip around her. She didn't notice it. He didn't stop but pulled up her t shirt and slide his hand inside it. Avu gasped. Anu and Ri were busy in the movie so didn't notice anything. Avu at this time looked at Sid and found him having a huge smirk across his lips and was pretending to watch the movie. She blushed and just put her head on his chest while blushing.

She could hear his heartbeats. The rhythms were making chills in her body. Sid didn't stop at this. He was constantly rubbing her waist giving her chills.

Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***
Want more romance? Yes or no?