32.The hug

Describe your first hug with your male /female friend... Were you hesitate?

Next day...
Sidneet went to college. Both were excited to meet each other. They were unknowingly feeling very happy. Currently Sid and Ri were sitting in canteen. Ri was frustrated and was cursing and Sid's nazar was searching his mehbooba.

Ri: Who the hell proposes for friendship? Ha? You fuc..

Sid: Ri no cursing please

Ri (rolling his eyes) : yeah yeah. The dadi's ladka beta. Gadha kahi ka. Couldn't you just propose her to be a girlfriend?

Sid(sighed) : Ri. We barely know each other. Just now we become friends. We have to understand each other first. Then we will go for the next step.

Ri (clapping his hands) : Wah loveguru ji wah.

(At last Ri rolled his eyes. Sid chuckled. Just then Avu came there and saw them. Sid saw her and smiled)

Avu: Hello..

Ri: Hello bha.. I mean Avneet..

Avu: It's ok. You can call me Avu. We are friends waise bhi

Ri: Oh sure beautiful and call me Ri as well.

(He said winking. Sid nudged him. He chuckled. Avu smiled)

Avu(softly) : Hello Arth..

Sid (smiled) : hi.

Ri: Kaun arth?

Sid: Mein

Ri: Hain? You changed your name?

Avu: no. It's his Nick name.

Ri: Ohh

(He smirked at Sid who rolled his eyes.)

Sid: let's order something?

Avu: You order. I am not hungry.

Sid: But..

Avu: No..

Sid: Ok

(They ordered for themselves. Sid was eating and Ri was playing on phone. Suddenly, Sid's phone rang.)

Avu: Shall I put it on speaker?

Sid: yeah please

(She did)

Phone conversation...

Kamladevi: Siddharth. Yeh kya hain sab? (Siddharth, what is all this?)

(Sid startled)

Sid: Kya hua dadi ji? (What happened grandma?)

Kamladevi: Kya hua? Yeh hum se puch rahe ho? Tumne kya kiya hain yeh? Angreji mein baat kar rahe ho. Aur yeh kaise kapde pehene hain? (What happened? You are asking me? What did you do? You are talking in English and what type of clothes you are wearing?)

(Ri, Avu and Sid got confused)

Sid: Dadi ji aap  (grandma you..)

Kamladevi: Kya aap?? (What you?)

(That's when Avu got the thing. She opened her phone and showed something to Sid and Ri. They sighed. Actually Kamladevi saw Sid receiving award on the TV and so she was asking him)

Sid: Dadi ji woh sab karna padta hain. Aap aisa samjhiye ki hum ek badi si pratiyogita jeete hain. (Grandma.. That has to be done. You just think that I have won some race)

(Listening this she got happy)

Kamladevi: Accha. Thik hain. Badhai ho. (Oh ok. Congrats)

Sid: Thank.. Mera matlab hain. Shukriya..
(Thank.. I mean thank you)

(She cut the phone. Avu chuckled. Sid and Ri laughed)

Avu: Let's go. Class will start.

(They nodded. Ri left. Avu was about to go but Sid stopped her)

Sid: Neet...

Avu(smiled) : ha?

Sid: For you

(He said forwarding a chocolate Cadbury to her. She smiled)

Sid: For our friendship.

Avu : It's my favorite

(Sid smiled. She smiled and went forward. She was looking at the chocolate and was smiling when she bumped into someone and fell down.)

Sid: Neett

(He went to her. She stood up.)

Sid: You ok?

Avu: Yeah. I am ok

Sid (to sm1) : Can't you see and walk?

Avu: Arth it's ok. It was my fault.

(Sid nodded. He looked at Sm1 who was busy admiring Avu and was smiling like an idiot. Sid's blood boiled. He held Avu's hand possessively)

Sid: Let's go

(With that he took Avu away from there as fast as he can. They reached at her class. That's when Sid realised that he was holding her hand. He immediately took his hand away)

Sid: Sorry that I..

Avu: Hey.. Friends can even hug each other. Then this is nothing. I am ok with it.

Sid: yeah but then also..

Avu: what then also?

(She came closed to him and softly wrapped her tiny hands around his body hugging him like a tedy bear but not too much close. Sid's heart started bouncing. She could feel his body getting excited between the hug. She smiled. He didn't hug her back. He was shocked)

Avu(in mind) : Kitna bhi modern banaya fir bhi yeh hain to ek innocent sa baccha. Isse kuch samajh hi nahi aata. Ek ladki hug kar rahi hain par usko hug karne ke bajaye yeh abhi bhi shock mein nhi hain. Huh.. God kuch karo yaar iska. (I made him modern but still he is an innocent child. He can't understand anything. A girl is hugging him and instead of hugging her back here he is standing still in shock. God please do something)

(She softly broke the hug and held his one hand in her soft small hands)

Avu: Ok?

(Sid, who was in shock, came back in senses and just nodded at her. She smiled)

Avu: Bye

Sid: bye

(He said with red cheeks. He blushed hard and went from there. Avu chuckled lightly. She sighed when a sudden pain hit her lower stomach. She went in her class)
.
.
.
EOC***
Who is sm1?
Is he a villain?