chapter 4

TW:  Remus, cells, anxiety attack 

Lying 

Thinking 

Mind link

Com 

------------------------------------------------------------

Janus groans as he slowly opens his eyes to find himself on a soft but cold bed. He snuggles into the bed before shooting up into a sitting position remembering Mr T doesn’t allow them to have a bed. He looks around him to find that he was sitting in a dark cell. The walks were just plain brick and there were metal bars keeping him in the Cell. There were power dampeners on the cell walls and on the bars. There was a metal tolet in the corner of the cell that Janus hoped he wouldn’t have to use because it looked disgusting. He rechearches his face to make sure his mask was still on but instead of finding his mask on his face, he finds that the cut side of his face had been plastered up and that his mask was missing. He panics slightly when he remembered that it was the heroes that brought him in which means they have seen his face and seen him weak.  He calms himself down slightly before looking through the cell bars trying to find Remus and Virgil but all he can see is Remus’s cell across from him. Remus was still asleep on his bed. Janus panics when he couldn’t see Virgil. Janus tries to call out to Remus to wake him up without singling the heroes that he was awake because he wanted to get out of here with virgil and remus before Mr T found out they were gone. 

“Intrusive is not going to wake up for another 5 to 10 minutes, Deceit” A voice said. Janus looked to the side of Remus’s cell to find the hero logic standing there in full costume. A doctor looking dude with pink hair and a pink eye mask on was standing next to him, Janus guessed that was “The Doctor” that the hero’s kept communicating with through coms. “What do you mean he’s going to wake up yet? What did you do to him? And where is anxiety?” Janus growls out at the Logic and The Doctor.  The Doctor puts his hands up in a surrendering way “We aren’t here to hurt you or your friends. We had sleep put you both to sleep so we could get you three here to heal Anxiety. Morality healed Anaxity’s really bad injuries before needing to take a nap. So he didn’t get around to healing your face yet. Intrusive will be waking up soon so you don’t need to worry. Anxiety is in the healing wing down the hall, he is fine. He is with sleep. Now please will you answer some questions for us?” The doctor spoke in a very calming sweet voice that helped Janus calm down a bit but not fully. Janus was about to speak when a laugh could be heard from behind the heroes (who had moved before the Doctor spoke so they were covering Remus’s cell). The Heros moved to see Remus awake and at the bars. “You can take your questions and put them in your a–” Janus quickly cuts Remus off by saying “What intrusive doesn’t mean is we won’t answer anything until we see Anxiety safe, well, awake and here with us.”. Logic just nods before walking off with The Doctor who waves bye.

It was an hour later when Logic returned but this time he brought Morality with him, which made Janus want to know what Creativity was up to since he hadn’t seen or heard about him yet.  "What don't you want?" Janus said growling.  Morality moves closer to his cell while Logic stays where he is "I'm here to heal your face as much as I can before we take you and intrusive to Anxiety. He is waking up but we don't want to move him too much so we are bringing you two to him" Morality said calmly.  Janus doesn't say anything but he backs down as Morality comes into his cell. He puts his hands on Janus's face before they flash blue. Morality then takes the plasters off Janus's face to find that it just left scars on his face. "I'm sorry I can't take the scars away" Morality said "and also I'm sorry but log--Logic said you and intrusive have to wear these power damping bands". He proceeds to place the band on Janus's wrist as Logic does the same to Remus’s cell before walking off. Remus, Janus and Morality quickly follow him. 

They soon arrive at the hospital room to find Sleep standing in the corner of the room, staring at Virgil who was curled up at the other side having a panic attack. Virgil also had a power damping band on his arm. Janus and Remus ignore all the heroes and rush over to Virgil. They kneel beside him before whispering things to Virgil to try and calm him down. After a while, he finally does. 

"What was that, babes?" Sleep suddenly said from the corner making every turn to look at him.