chapter 15

TW: Abuse

Lying

Thinking

Mind link

Com

------------------------------------------------------------

~the next day with the heros~

Roman was sitting on the sofa in the living room with his head down like he had been told off by his very angry parents. Remus and Janus were in the corner of the room. Remy and Emile were behind them trying to hold them back from killing Roman. Patton was pacing around the room, muttering to himself and Logan was trying to calm him down.

"I'm not going to murder him" Janus growls out, trying to get out of Remy's hold. "Chill babe" Remy said trying to calm him which just makes Remus laugh and shout "Chil? HE SHOUTED AT VIRGIL AND MADE HIM RUN AWAY! I'M GONNA KILL HIM FOR THAT!!". Emile holds onto him tighter trying not to let Remus murder Roman. "What if Mr T has got him or any of the other villians out there? What if they hurt him? we need to go look for him." Patton muttered while pacing around the room, Logan just nodded at him. This caused Roman to shoot up and shout "HAVE YOU ALL LOST YOUR MINDS? VIRGIL WAS PROBABLY WORKING WITH MR T AND HAS PROBABLY GONE BACK TO HIS BOSS. Don't you all find it strange the night he locks himself in his room is the night all the villain's broke out of prison? he probably locked himself in there so he can helping the baddies without us sto--"

This caused Janus and Remus to snap. Janus created extra limbs that hold Roman against the wall by his shirt as Remus shouts "YOUR AN IDIOT. OF COURSE HE ISN'T WORKING WITH THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN TORTURING HIM SINCE HE WAS 10. VIRGIL LOCKED HIMSELF IN HIS ROOM BECAUSE HE WORKED OUT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU THREE AND WAS SCARED TO COME TO YOU GUYS ABOUT IT OR BE AWKWARD AROUND YOU GUYS ABOUT IT". This caused everyone to look at the two in shock. "Kiddio, is that true?" Patton mumbled. Remus and Janus nod "he had a panic attack about it" Janus said before dropping Roman after he mumbled a sorry.

"Let's go track down Virgil then and get him back" Logan said before walking off to the computer room. Everyone looks at each other before rushing after looking at each other. They all had one thing in mind 'save Virgil'

That night they came up with a plan to save Virgil once the tracker had found him.