chapter 12

TW: Anxiety attack

Lying

Thinking

Mind link

Com

------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of months since Roman, Logan, Patton, Emile and Remy took in Remus, Janus and Virgil. They have all become really close and we're good friends. But no one could believe how close Virgil, Roman, Logan and Patton had gotten. Virgil and Logan had bonded over puzzles, Doctor who and Star Wars. They would have weekly Sci-fi days and would do puzzles after Virgil has a panic attack, Anxiety attack or nightmare. Patton and Virgil bonded over backing and colouring, they both lived it and had weekly baking seasons and Virgil helped make meals for everyone with Patton. Roman and Virgil bonded over disney and had weekly movie nights. Everyone could see how much they loved each other. Well everyone but the four themselves. Roman, Patton and Logan could not tell that they loved Virgil and Virgil couldn't tell that he loved Logan, Roman and patton. After a month of this, Janus and Remus of Virgil countless pining for the throuple and confronted him in his room.

Virgil was sitting on his bed, reading a sci-fi book he had gotten off Logan when Remus and Janus Storm in. Remus locks the door behind them. "Stormy, we need to talk, '' Remus said before jumping onto the bed. Janus just calmly sat down on the edge of the bed. Virgil nervously puts the book down and looks at them with eyes filled with anxiety thinking he did something wrong and that they are upset with him. Janus and Remus must have noticed this because they quickly put their hands up and say at the same time "Calm down, V. You have done nothing wrong. now take deep breaths.". Virgil nods and does so.

"s-so what do we need to talk about?" Virgil mumbled after a minute of silence, fidgeting with his hands. "What's your opinions on each of the hero's?" Janus asked, smirking slightly. Virgil thinks for a second or two before he slowly starts speaking "Remy is cool. He is my brother and we are both insomniacs so. Emile is kind and sweet and he is helping me with techniques to help with anxiety. Logan, Roman, Patton are awesome and cool and fabulous. They make me feel safe and calm. They..... They ground me. I can trust them. I Don't know why. But I can. So yeah the hero's are cool". Virgil blushed madly after saying that about Patton, Roman and Logan but he didn't realise. But Remus and Janus did, which made them smirk more.

"YOU LOVE MY DEAR BROTHER AND HIS BOYFRIENDS, DON'T YOU VIRGIE?" Remus shouts after a minute, unable to contain himself anymore.

Janus wacks him on the back of the head before looking at Virgil. "w-what a-are you on about? o-of course I don't like them" Virgil lies even though Lying makes him very anxious. Janus rolls his eyes before looking Virgil dead in the eyes and said "do keep lying, Virgil ''. Virgil's breathing starts to pick up and Virgil's eyes fill with tears as the anxiety in him increases. "e-even if I did l-love them, i-i can't g-get w-with t-them. t-they are already dating each o-other. they don't need me" Virgil muttered. Remus and Janus quickly notice that Virgil was going into an anxiety attack and rush into action. Remus summons a malice to try and keep the shadows at bay while Janus tries to calm Virgil. "Virgil can you hear me and talk?" Janus asked calmly, which got a replay of a nod from Virgil.

"Can you name five things you can see?"

"f-floor, R-Remus, y-you, d-door, s-shadows"

"good. Now four things you can feel."

" b-bed, t-Trousers, S-shirt, Hair"

"amazing. now three things you can hear"

"y-you, m-me, Remus's malice swish."

"That's good Virgil. now Two things you can Smell"

"H-honey from my c-candle, lavender"

"you're doing amazingly, Virgil. Now finally can you name one thing you can taste"

"Salt"

"Are you OK now?" Remus asked as the shadows stopped attacking him. Virgil just nods. "everything will be OK. Virgil, we know you love them and we will make sure they love you back, ''Janus said. Virgil just nods before yawning. "move up Virgil. me and Remus are going to sleep in here tonight" Janus said before him and Remus climbed in at either side of Virgil. All three of them then go to sleep cuddled up together in Virgil's bed.