chapter 11

TW: 

Lying 

Thinking 

Mind link

Com 

------------------------------------------------------------

~Saturday~

It was now a Saturday. Patton, Janus, Remus, Logan, Remy and Emile were working today. Logan, Janus and Remus were at the same job that they were at when Patton watched Virgil.  Patton was at his babysitting job, today he was babysitting twin 8 year old boys because their mum had work and they didn't have another parent. Remy was doing a day shift at Starbucks. Emile worked as a therapist called Dr Emile Picani. He had changed his name from Heart to Picani when doing his therapist work because of protection or something, Virgil, Remus and Janus were confused about it. So Roman, who had the day off, was stuck with Virgil, having no idea what to do. 

Roman was sitting on the sofa in the living room flipping through channels to watch on the TV.  Virgil was sitting crossed legged on a chair, messing with a fidget cube that Patton had brought him yesterday. After a couple of minutes of endless flipping through channels, Roman stops and cheers. Virgil looks up at him in confusion "you ok there, princy?". Roman nods very excitedly  before sputtering out nonsense. However Virgil was able to make out one word that made him sit up straight and put the fidget cube down "Did you just say disney?". Roman nods but looks at him confused "Why are you excited about that, emo nightmare?". 

Virgil smirks before looking him dead in the eye and saying "Simple. I, too, am a Disney fan". Roman bursts out laughing which makes Virgil ask "What? Why is that so hard to believe?".  Roman finally stops laughing before turning to look at Virgil "Disney movies are the embodiment of goodness and purity, something you would know nothing about!"  Virgil rolls his eyes and puts his legs down before saying  "You must not be watching the same movies then, 'cause the movies I know have much more sinister undertones. Come on, Roman. You must sense it. I'm just making sure you're alert to all of the messages in those films, whether they were intentional or not."

A couple of seconds of silence. 

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS! You besmirch the name of Disney? This time, you have gone too far!" Roman suddenly shouted which just made Virgil laugh slightly "Really? This is where you cross the line? Well, how 'bout this? we will throw out some Disney movies and then tell each other what We are supposed to learn from each movie." Roman nods before speaking "Practically perfect, in every way". Virgil rolls his eyes at him. 

(back to the list because I am lazy(

"O-kay... Uh, movie number one, Cinderella." - Virgil 

"Ha! Easy. Believe in your dreams and one day, they will come true." - roman

"Sure, just literally wait around your entire life, subjecting yourself to the cruelty of your ungrateful, ignorant family members, until some magical fairy comes along to save you. Don't take action yourself." - Virgil 

"She had mice, too!" - Roman

"Not to mention, men can't memorise the face of a woman they've been dancing around with for hours, they have to rely on the shoe. Ergo... men are idiots." - Virgil 

"HE WAS A VERY BUSY PRINCE! HE HAD A LOT ON HIS MIND!" - Roman

"Okay, let's just move to another. Um, Snow White!" - Virgil 

"Okay, so this time the message is to NOT do what the princess did. Don't accept random fruit from strangers" - Roman 

"The bigger message is to just run away from your problems and become the housekeeper for seven men." - Virgil